Author Topic: T5 multiple registration banks per song..  (Read 3389 times)

Offline John T4

T5 multiple registration banks per song..
« on: December 28, 2017, 01:36:31 PM »
I use multiple registration banks per song quite often so maybe two or three banks of 8 and use the registration sequence option to automatically skip between Banks
On the genos with its 10 buttons per bank I have a problem because it only shows 8 buttons but you have to use the kick switch for the blank two buttons in order to move to the next Bank does anyone have a good way of copying registrations in order to to fill up these two blank areas or will I have to wait for murreys registration programme when it's compatible with the genos
Regards John
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 01:37:57 PM by John T4 »

Offline Fred Smith

Re: T5 multiple registration banks per song..
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 02:13:51 PM »
I use multiple registration banks per song quite often so maybe two or three banks of 8 and use the registration sequence option to automatically skip between Banks
On the genos with its 10 buttons per bank I have a problem because it only shows 8 buttons but you have to use the kick switch for the blank two buttons in order to move to the next Bank does anyone have a good way of copying registrations in order to to fill up these two blank areas or will I have to wait for murreys registration programme when it's compatible with the genos
Regards John

What you were doing on the Tyros was using the default sequence of 12345678. On the Genos, of course, the default is different. So just create the sequence you want (12345678) for each registration.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline John T4

Re: T5 multiple registration banks per song..
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 04:44:15 PM »
Fred, I could kiss you... Cheers that's fine, I will copy some to fill up 10 buttons in some of the easier regs..