Author Topic: Studio singer OTONOSEKAI  (Read 7185 times)

Offline EileenL

Re: Studio singer OTONOSEKAI
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 11:12:04 AM »
Sounds great and a reasonable price to. This is what people have wanted for there 970

Offline niayinii

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 01:13:02 AM »
i downloaded the pack and there is no voice sample in it and so  no  sound  fro the  pack can it be  a scam

Offline svpworld

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 08:20:12 AM »
I could not find the pack for sale on UK Yamaha Music Soft.  I notice the samples in the pack (according to the pdf) are courtesy of All Right Music sample library purchased from Technics some time ago.  I'm wondering if they have been forced to remove the pack for some reason?  Or maybe it's not available in the UK?

Simon

Offline EileenL

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 11:14:33 AM »
I have both packs for 970 and Genos. Both work fine but Yamaha had not labelled which was which and it was a little confusing when you loaded them into YEM. May be this is why you can't find it at present. It may be being updated.
  I can assure you these samples come from a very reputable man.

Offline Bill

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 11:39:41 AM »
I could not find the pack for sale on UK Yamaha Music Soft.  I notice the samples in the pack (according to the pdf) are courtesy of All Right Music sample library purchased from Technics some time ago.  I'm wondering if they have been forced to remove the pack for some reason?  Or maybe it's not available in the UK?

Simon

Hi Simon

Maybe you should contact Music Soft by Email and ask why it has been removed.

Bill
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 03:12:09 PM by Bill »
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Superjuan

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 02:21:42 PM »
I purchased it for the Genos and had to return it. The YEM recognized it and converted it, but when installed to the Genos, it sees all the others Premium Packs but the Singers Pack is BLANK.
I reported it and Musicsoft, kindly, tried to help. There must be something wrong. It sounds as it could be a nice Pack.

Juan

Offline Bill

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 03:13:04 PM »
i downloaded the pack and there is no voice sample in it and so  no  sound  fro the  pack can it be  a scam

You need to contact the supplier and request your money back ASAP

Bill
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Superjuan

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 08:02:56 PM »
Yes, they will credit back.

Offline svpworld

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2018, 10:26:49 PM »
I have contacted the supplier and they have temporarily removed the pack from sale due to technical problems.  Hopefully it will be available in the near future. From the comments above it sounds as though there were issues when used with the Genos.

Don't forget that you have a huge library of new sounds ready mapped available in the form of soundfonts (sf2).  I managed to add some Classic Mellotron patches to my Genos from a sound font file and Yamaha Expansion Manager.  It's very straightforward and you don't need to map any samples!

Simon

Offline XeeniX

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2018, 10:35:31 PM »
I had problems with this pack as well (T5). They are solved now and in all honesty... This pack is not a real asset to T5 and Genos I think. For the s-series however it can be an asset due to it's vocal samples. Yamaha refunded me btw by letting me choose a different expansion pack after the problems I've encountered. Nothing to complain about.....

kind regards,
Peter