Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

Empty Song B

(1/4) > >>

vlbrgt:
Hello,

I make a registration. Works fine. The midi song is in SONG A.
Then after I make a AUDIO recording and load it into SONG B.
Everything works fine.

BUT the AUDIO file stays loaded in SONG B, even if I reload the registration or load a new registration.
Is it possible to empty the SONG B field ?

Regards
Etienne

whataguy:
What did he just say??????

vlbrgt:
What I tried to explain is that once you've loaded a AUDIO file in one of the SONG A or SONG B positions it will stay there.
You can not unload this AUDIO file from the positions SONG A or SONG B.

So when I make a new registration and I would like to include a Midi file, I need to check the SONG for the REG memory setting.
But this will also save the AUDIO file in the registration, and that is just what I don't want to happen.

The only way to empty the AUDIO in SONG A and SONG B is to shut down the Genos and restart.

I think this is a real problem !!!

PS On my Tyros 4 it was possible to check or uncheck the AUDIO song separatly from the MIDI song.

Regards

a048352:
Yes, same problem here.
I save same audio/midi in slot A and B...
But hope the next firmware will adress this issue and the bugs.

Flemming:
This goes for Tyros 5 too, once loaded a audiofile, it will stay there until you choose a registration, with a new audio-file. This goes for Styles, voices etc. too - if you have a registration calling for a style, that does not exist or is in a different place, the keyboard will go on with tha last known.

I think there is no way to avoid this, but why is it a problem? Can't you just ignore that a an audiofile is selected as long as you don't start it?

I don't think this ever will be solved by an update.

Best regards
Flemming

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version