Author Topic: User Voice/Harmony problem.  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Flemming

User Voice/Harmony problem.
« on: December 12, 2017, 07:22:34 PM »
I use several user settings on my harmony/vocal. I've recovered two issues. Yesterday I made 9 user harmony and saved them. But later after the keyboard had beed turned of, they suddenly disappeared - all of them. Now I've made the same again and aften several on/off actions they still are there, but I'm a bit nervous about possibilities for that to happen again. Have anyone else seen that problem?

When I use these 9 vocal/harmony user-settings on my registrations, some of them can not be saved within the registration. I can choose them and use them, but they don't come up next time I recall the registration again. This goes only for some of my user-settings. It make the vocal/hamony "Standard" which is the harmony I started out with. Anyone else having these problems?

I've started my huge work programming all my registrations for my gigs, and Genos is a pleasure to operate. I bit confusing in the start because of new user-interface. But it is so easy to get nice results because of very well programmed and well balanced styles og voices. And when I need to change a style, is so much easier than on the Tyros' models.

All the best
Flemming
Yamaha electone organ: D3 (70's), HS6, EL90
Yamaha Keyboards: PSR 7000, 8000, 9000, 9000pro, Tyros 1,2,3,4,5-76 Genos 1,2

tyrosman

Re: User Voice/Harmony problem.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 07:33:50 PM »
that is because you have not saved it in your Registrations make sure when you save it in your registration that you have the Tick in the box when you save it and you can save it as a user but when you do that save make sure you pick the same one in your reg banks and remember to save the full reg bank it will remember when you switch it off and it will be there at switch on  Genos is the same opperation as Tyros 5
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 07:40:25 PM by tyrosman »

Offline Flemming

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:46:50 PM »
I have tick'ed all the boxes on the registration memory button. And some of the vocal/harmony are saved, others are not. I know the way Tyros operate very well, and do exactly the same.

I think it can be an issue in OS, and maybe it will be fixed in the next update, but it could be a failure on my Genos, therefore I would like to hear if others are having the same problems?

/Flemming
Yamaha electone organ: D3 (70's), HS6, EL90
Yamaha Keyboards: PSR 7000, 8000, 9000, 9000pro, Tyros 1,2,3,4,5-76 Genos 1,2

tyrosman

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 08:31:01 PM »
you could also contact Yamaha support there is no issue at all here its something you are not doing you could also check your Global setting to see if there is any thing ticked there