Author Topic: My Genos  (Read 5675 times)

Lloyd E

My Genos
« on: December 12, 2017, 02:45:45 PM »
I am very happy with my Genos keyboard. It is easier to get around once you get used to the menu. The voices and styles are to me, excellent.  I can happily recommend the Genos to anyone who is "on the fence" about buying this keyboard.  There has been one update (1.10) and for those who really use all of Genos facilities a  new update should be coming along shortly.

For the home player the Genos is a excellent choice and will give you pleasure for many years. I purchased mine from Audioworks in Milford Ct.  This dealer offers excellent services plus excellent prices and has followers here on PSR tutorial.    Lloyd

Offline pjd

Re: My Genos
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 03:10:00 PM »
I am very happy with my Genos keyboard. It is easier to get around once you get used to the menu. The voices and styles are to me, excellent.  I can happily recommend the Genos to anyone who is "on the fence" about buying this keyboard.  There has been one update (1.10) and for those who really use all of Genos facilities a  new update should be coming along shortly.

For the home player the Genos is a excellent choice and will give you pleasure for many years. I purchased mine from Audioworks in Milford Ct.  This dealer offers excellent services plus excellent prices and has followers here on PSR tutorial.    Lloyd

Thanks, Lloyd, and I hope the good times continue to roll!

I have a Genos on order with Frank at Audioworks CT. Frank is a great guy and I'm a return customer.

All the best to ya -- pj

Del 123

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 06:01:30 PM »

Congratulations on your new Genos Lloyd :)

I can’t speak highly enough about the Genos. I use Yamaha HS speakers & sub with mine which knock spots off the Genos speakers and gives me the best sound quality (home playing) possible!

You will be able to download a free expansion pack when you have registered.

Regards
Darren

Marcus

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 06:25:33 PM »
Congrats as well. Glad you are enjoying your new Genos.

I guess one advantage of me waiting next year for mine, I can skip a firmware update.  ;D

Marcus

Offline metcam

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 06:36:20 PM »
waiting next year for mine, I can skip a firmware update.  ;D

Marcus

Same here ,,waiting to all a little problems get fixed trough couple of next updates and Genos is mine.  :)

Congratulations on  new Genos Lloyd .

Regards
Curent Instruments:  PSR A-5000
Previus instruments:SX-900,GENOS,PSR-A3000,PSR9000,Tyros2,Tyros3,TYROS5,psr2000,psr2100,psr1500,psr530,psr OR700,DX7,DX11,V50,DX21.
KORG:pa800,KORG PA-900,Triton Extreme,Triton rack,.KORG X3,Roland G600.Roland

Offline Del B

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 07:51:04 PM »
Congratulations on your new Genos Lloyd

Offline stephenm52

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 08:01:45 PM »
Thanks, Lloyd, and I hope the good times continue to roll. Frank at Audioworks CT. Frank is a great guy and I'm a return customer.

All the best to ya -- pj

Plus one!  I know you’re enjoying your Genos!
GENOS, SX900, Clavinova CVP 307, Korg Pa4x.........

Steve's Genos Recordings
Steve's Gig Disks

Offline XeeniX

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 08:03:42 PM »
Lloyd I'm sure you will spent many hours enjoying and discovering. I'm sticking to the "old world" for now but that doesn't mean I don't know and appreciate someone else's joy with having a brand new marvelous toy, so cheers to you!

Peter

Offline Mjm

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 08:29:50 PM »
Congrats on your new Genos Lloyd. Enjoy the heck out of it! 😊

Regards,

Mark

Offline MINKYCATS

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 09:16:17 PM »
Congratulations Lloyd on your new Genos.

I’m still sitting on the fence.

Enjoy it everyday.

Trevor (MINKYCATS)
Yamaha AR100 organ:  Genos
Previous: Hammond C3 with PR40 tone cabinet, Yamaha E30, Technics SX-EX60, Yamaha EL70, Technics KN7000, Tyros 5 - 61 and others.