Author Topic: working my way trough tutorial  (Read 6558 times)

ekurburski

working my way trough tutorial
« on: December 11, 2017, 01:31:52 AM »
I went out and bought me a new mini usb stick  & d/led ExFiles.zip.  Working my way through the insructions step by step.  I'll tell  you the truth, I am really blown away with what all the 3000 is capable of doing!  I am really thankful that we have this site where all of you who have gone before have taken the time to set down and document how to get the maximum from the kb.    I can't imagine the learning curve needed to learn the newer kb's and all of their features.  I know and understand why so many users use only a small portion of the power Yamaha has provided.    My personal goal is to become a total guru of the instrument.  I hope that will make moving up to a newer, better model will be much easier because of the previous knowledge I will have gained on the 3000.

Earl                                             

Offline Ed B

Re: working my way trough tutorial
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 02:31:21 AM »
Hi Earl
Yes it will make it easier there are a lot of similarities.
Regards
Ed B
Keep on learning

Offline travlin-easy

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 05:13:33 AM »
Earl, if I were able to sail to Mountain Home I would be there next fall and give you some first hand instructions. Unfortunately, that is not possible. I guess you may have to drive to the Florida Keys if I can make it there next October.

Good Luck,

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

ekurburski

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 01:21:09 PM »
Well Gary, you're always welcome but I'm afraid there is no inland waterway to Mtn Home.  And me driving to the keys?  I can't drive to Branson (90 miles)without having to stop for a nap!

Earl