Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

Piano touch

<< < (2/3) > >>

zionip:

--- Quote from: Fred Smith on December 11, 2017, 12:12:40 AM ---Thanks, Paul. That helps. I was making dramatic changes to these number rather than these more subtle ones.

Fred

--- End quote ---

Great to hear, Fred.  I tried the dramatic changes but found the subtler ones make more sense.

Thanks,
Paul

Lee Batchelor:
Figures, Fred. You had to go to the good old U.S. of Trump to acquire a Genos that should have been CONCURRENTLY released in Canada!!!!!!!!!!

I can only hope Yamaha is monitoring this site and reacts to my disgust on how poorly they treat us Canadians. As unaccustomed I am to being treated like dirt under the Yamaha corporate fingernails, I do apologize to the OP and others on this site for throwing this topic off course :).

What was the question? Oh ya, piano touch. I'll contribute in about 6 months when most of your warrantees are 50 percent done and mine is just starting!!!!!!!!

Marcus:
Also important to set the Genos Touch Response level to your liking as well.

Setting the Touch Response of the Keyboard
Touch Response determines how the sound responds to your playing strength. The selected Touch Response type
becomes the common setting for all Voices.
You can make the settings on the display called up via [MENU]  [Keyboard/Joystick]  [Keyboard].

Marcus

travlin-easy:
I thought most Canadians were snowbirds. I met several while living aboard my sailboat in the Florida Keys. They were all headed for the Bahamas in February and March, when I was headed back north to Maryland. Nice folks!

Merry Christmas,

Gary 8)

Lee Batchelor:
Thanks Gary. I too have met several U.S. folk and have enjoyed the same.

I think our generation (personally I'm holding at 64) are slowing down the trek south because of the prohibitive cost of health care. Our system (OHIP) will only foot a certain amount of the bill. After that, we're on our own. Most Canadians refuse to pay $600 for a hospital pillow, never mind the mega-thousands for a simple appendix removal (LOL)!!

Oh-oh, we've drifted off topic again :-[ .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version