Genos (12 Boards) > Genos and iPad & Songbook+

Songbook Plus Extacting single pages from PDF book

<< < (2/5) > >>

stephenm52:
Oops my bad.  I meant to write how to extract single pages from  SONGBOOK PLUS.  Sorry I left out key information.

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: stephenm52 on December 10, 2017, 09:07:21 PM ---Thanks, but I know there’s a simpler way that it can be done right in the app, I’ve done it in the past but this aging brain doesn’t remember where I was able to do so.   :-X

--- End quote ---

You Edit the song. Under Document>All pages you specify which pages you want displayed for the song.

Fred

stephenm52:
Thank you Fred

stephenm52:

--- Quote from: Fred Smith on December 10, 2017, 09:41:40 PM ---You Edit the song. Under Document>All pages you specify which pages you want displayed for the song.

Fred

--- End quote ---

Fred,  You refreshed my memory but every time I extract a few pages from a book of pdf lead sheets the book with the other pages and lead sheets disappears.  I know I'm missing something, any advice?

Thecooltool:
I recommend a virtual PDF printer. Choose "print", a virtual printer and the format in which you want to get the file. Instead of printing, the virtual printer creates a file with the selected pages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version