Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Registrations & Playlist

Registration Problem Continues -Now Playlist Malfunctions

<< < (6/6)

XeeniX:
John,

I beg to differ. Windows will assign the same drive to it's devices that need one time after time UNLESS you removed these devices unsafely. When doing that it can leave that drive letter orphaned (blocked out) handing the first free drive letter next time you connect something.

You can as you say assign a permanent drive letter to a device/devices. If Yamaha doesn't want to hard code drive letters to the two usb connections, they should at least think about handing the user an option to do so. It would prevent confusion and mistakes to those making use  of both the connections on a regular base.

best regards,
Peter

Danne Machmar:
I have the exact same problem.....nothing works.

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: Danne Machmar on January 03, 2018, 02:28:27 AM ---I have the exact same problem.....nothing works.

--- End quote ---

Au contraire, it does work. You just have to live with the way it works.

Fred

Dromeus:

--- Quote from: Danne Machmar on January 03, 2018, 02:28:27 AM ---I have the exact same problem.....nothing works.

--- End quote ---
I heard these two words at countless occasions within the last four decades. It never turned out to be true.
Don't fight technology. Learn the technology and make use of it.

PierreSW:
Hey!
Have heard that it may be a problem to move over registrations
(everything must be in the same place as before to find the registry,
that's the problem of styles on the preset, it may not be left or has changed place)
For my part, I have only 2 "reggis", one with startup that sets what I want,
(first song in folder for) midi repertoire, wav files, style repertoire,
texts and microphone settings,
(also good to have if something should hang up, just pressing startup, you're on plan again)
The second registry is favorite voices (type piano, guitar, organ, sax, etc.).
The style repertoire I have in my own folder where I renamed the style of the song and programmed OTS
to the instruments I want, it will be easy to move everything to the next "music box"
has worked on all Tyros so far as well as Genos.
What I had to put some work on was the volume levels on styles,
midifiles, wave files so they became equal to my BOSE PA.

Regards Pierre

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version