Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

First Gig With Genos

<< < (2/13) > >>

hammer:
Stephan,
I am getting the same reactions from audiences when playing the Genos.  I too have been playing Christmas gigs and it seems the overall sound has been improved so much over the Tyros 4 that even those with little to no music background notice a difference.   Kind of makes you wonder where Yamaha will go next with the Genos 2???

Deane

Keyboardist:
Stephan;
Congrats on your Geno's  :D
Makes you feel really good knowing that your efforts are appreciated especially from musicians as well as the people there in general. Musician's usually can pick up on the details of an instrument or technique a general crowd wont. The people like you Steve  :)

Regards
Craig "Keyboardist"

pjd:

Hi Steve and Deane --

Thanks for sharing your experiences with Genos. I'm looking forward to playing it more than ever!

I'm willing to bet that your musicianship had a lot to do with drawing applause.

All the best -- pj

stephenm52:
Thank you everyone for your comments.   

Pianoman, funny, yes you better hide those knives.  I guess when it comes to toys even though we may use them as a source of income wives can frown on the purchases.

Deane,  Glad to hear that your audiences are taking notice of the improved sound as well.  My wife did make another comment when she heard the Genos she said, “ they all sounded good and I’d never thought the sound could get any better.”  Your comment about Genos2, just makes us wonder.

Craig, Thank you when musicians pick up and notice that goes a very long way.

PJ, You played the Genos at Frank’s so you know you’re gonna love the Genos!

manuel:
I am so glad for you Stephen!!....I got almost a mirror reaction too......the people knows what they hear..!!!

Keep it going !!

Manuel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version