Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Demos

Genos demo with some styles and functions

(1/3) > >>

Keyboardplayer:
Based on some requests in relation to styles and functions on the Genos I made another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVX8dNnrMeU

What can you see in this video:

0:01 Improvisation on Brothers in Arms (Dire Straights)

3:08 Demo of playing in the AI Fingered mode (so triggering chords with just my left hand) and the AI Full Keyboard (playing piano while the Genos is extracting the chords)

4:27 The new AmbientChristmas Freeplay style with a Christmas song

7:11 A selection of the Classical Organs on Genos, with (again) a Christmas song

10:04 A new Dance style (Party Anthem) with an improvisation on the famou LMFAO Party Rock Anthem and a demonstration of some live control functions.

13:14 An Improvisation on Schindler's List

Enjoy!

Best Regards,

Joost

Ed B:
Hi Joost
Excellent demonstration very effective. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Best
 Ed B

Seagull29:
Hi,

Nice demo but honestly, I'm still not impressed by Genos. That said, have fun with!

Regards

Seagull29

DerekA:
Thank you for this; I'm enjoying all your Genos demo videos. You're doing a great job of showing how versatile it is.

niayinii:

--- Quote from: Keyboardplayer on December 08, 2017, 07:33:57 PM ---Based on some requests in relation to styles and functions on the Genos I made another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVX8dNnrMeU

What can you see in this video:

0:01 Improvisation on Brothers in Arms (Dire Straights)

3:08 Demo of playing in the AI Fingered mode (so triggering chords with just my left hand) and the AI Full Keyboard (playing piano while the Genos is extracting the chords)

4:27 The new AmbientChristmas Freeplay style with a Christmas song

7:11 A selection of the Classical Organs on Genos, with (again) a Christmas song

10:04 A new Dance style (Party Anthem) with an improvisation on the famou LMFAO Party Rock Anthem and a demonstration of some live control functions.

13:14 An Improvisation on Schindler's List

Enjoy!

Best Regards,

Joost

--- End quote ---

got the slot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version