Author Topic: OK, really confused now  (Read 5780 times)

ekurburski

OK, really confused now
« on: December 08, 2017, 09:00:05 PM »
I removed usb stick that came with my 3000  but I don't see anyhing different on the kb.  when I go to styles it shows I can chood\se between lllpermanent styles, user  and disk.  I understand that the permanent styles are those that came on the kb from the factory.  What I don't understand is what is the user sryles and what are the disk styles?  I understand kb ca
me with certain amount of user ROM and it has a sd card as well as a usb stick.  What is what in the file system?

Earl

Offline travlin-easy

Re: OK, really confused now
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 09:35:44 PM »
Earl, just select any style category, then tab across to User, which will reveal the styles I loaded in the onboard user memory, the next tab position should be the SM card, which holds a huge number of style files as well as registrations, and the final tab position should be the USB drive. If the USB drive does not appear, then the drive is dead. If this is the case, merely purchase a new USB drive from Best Buy, or wherever you can find one, copy my backup USB drive files to the new drive, remove it properly from the PC using the safe removal procedure, then insert it into the keyboard and it should show up with all the files you need.

If you need to call me, I will be here all night tonight,

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

ekurburski

Re: OK, really confused now
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 11:11:48 PM »
ty gary  really wiped out from long busy day.  Will check this out tomorrow.