Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Voices & Revo Drums

Firmware 1.10 removes DSP setup

<< < (2/4) > >>

voodoo:
it is exactly as John said. The one DSP assigned to a voice can be edited directly, without using voice edit, for example by clicking on its symbol on the voice hub screen. But when more DSPs are assigned to a voice, only one is editable.

valimaties:
No is not true... All can be editable... in a couple of hours I will arrive at home and I will make screenshots ;) I have 1.10 firmware, indeed, the setup icon is not anymore there, but "detail" screen of assigned DSP it shows when you press on the name of DSP above virtual knob in Effect screen.

I found another bug on Assignment DSP :D
Suppose we edited and saved an DSP to one of three users slots free (suppose it's User 1)... We save the assignment to a channel, Right2 for example and save the registration. If I select another registration with other settings and I came back to this registration, the DSP will shows to Right2  the DSP saved on User 1, but will load default parameters. I have to change From User1 to another User DSP and reselect the User1 DSP... Awsome :D

jwyvern:

--- Quote from: valimaties on December 04, 2017, 03:56:55 PM ---No is not true... All can be editable... in a couple of hours I will arrive at home and I will make screenshots ;) I have 1.10 firmware, indeed, the setup icon is not anymore there, but "detail" screen of assigned DSP it shows when you press on the name of DSP above virtual knob in Effect screen.

--- End quote ---

Yes but that is only true for a single Dsp per voice. When there are say 2 DSP's assigned to a voice there appears to be no way of selecting the second to get to a Detail screen (unless you temporarily assign it to different voice as previously suggested).
John

valimaties:
Ok. I understand. That's true. But...

You can edit even if you have 10 DSP on the same channel... As a workaround, click on "On" button (switch to Off)... After you switch one of them off, the next which is on is opened automatically. Edit it. Turn it off. It will open the next one that is On. Edit it. Switch it off. And so on ;) All effects will stay on the same channel, edited, but off.. When you end edit, switch back all to On. Now you have all of them active and edited.

Click on image to go to Youtube video :)

voodoo:
Valimaties,

yes, that's the only known workaround. Switch all other DPSs off temporarily, then you can edit the remaining one. Seems, we have to live with this. But I hope, they will change it, again.

And another issue: don't use the button "DSP ON/OFF". It will always reassign one DSP to slot 19 for voice Right1, destroying a multiple assign configuration.

Uli

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version