Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Voices & Revo Drums

Firmware 1.10 removes DSP setup

<< < (4/4)

voodoo:
Hi John,

this is a very interesting information. I hoped that all DSP parameters would be saved, as there is space in the registration bank file reserved for this. Did you check all freeze group options to save in the registration? Mainly, please try to check the "voice" and "song" options which may be interesting for DSP 1-19.

--- Quote ---Effect Parameter(Insertion1-19) O X X O X - O Effect X X X O Voice
--- End quote ---

Uli

jwyvern:
Hi Uli,
I was using insert DSP's with panel setups so had Style, Voice, Harmony and sometimes Tempo checked. At your suggestion I also ticked Song and tried twice more assigning 2 DSP's to a left hand voice. As expected I had similar results, one of the DSP's would retain my custom settings but the other would always revert to default settings. It makes no difference whether I use legacy in the DSP mix or 100% latest Genos DSP's.

John

soundphase:

--- Quote from: jwyvern on December 20, 2017, 01:19:50 PM ---Hi Uli,
I was using insert DSP's with panel setups so had Style, Voice, Harmony and sometimes Tempo checked. At your suggestion I also ticked Song and tried twice more assigning 2 DSP's to a left hand voice. As expected I had similar results, one of the DSP's would retain my custom settings but the other would always revert to default settings. It makes no difference whether I use legacy in the DSP mix or 100% latest Genos DSP's.

John

--- End quote ---
I experimented such kind of problems.

I don't know exactly when DSP setup come to the default settings back.
My current workaround : my DSP setup is the last thing I do before saving the registration. But I had only one part that required a specific DSP setup.

So, I expect a real patch.

BenoitM:
Hi Everyone,

Sorry to resurrect this topic, but as a recent Genos owner, I just started to play with the DSPs and today I encoutered the same bug described in this topic...
When I assign multiple DSPs to the 'Left 1' voice, and tweak each DSP (btw, even with the latest firmware - 1.30 - it still is a pain to do) , when I save the customized voice to a Registration, only the last tweaked DSP retain its detail settings, the other ones revert to their default values…

Did anyone found a way to keep the multiple tweaked dsp values in one registration ?? (not using the very few available 'user DSP slots' )

Thanks !
Benoit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version