Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Voices & Revo Drums

Firmware 1.10 removes DSP setup

(1/4) > >>

voodoo:
Hi,

here is a series of screen shots from firmware 1.02. In the DSP selection dialog there is a gear symbol that allows to setup the DSP parameters, even when you have selected several DSPs for one voice. This feature have been removed in firmware 1.10. :(

Uli

[attachment deleted by admin]

jwyvern:
Thank you Uli, your screen shots make it very clear.

This one will go on my list for Yamaha UK if it is not addressed in a subsequent update.
John

DavidB:
From the voice select panel, go to menu, voice edit and you'll find your gear wheel.

Regards,

[attachment deleted by admin]

jsb1999:
Yes, but this only allows you to edit one of the possibly multiple DSPs assigned to this voice. (As on the mixing screen)
The functionality that was removed in 1.10 was the ability to edit any of the 28 DSPs.  Now in 1.10 some of the DSPs cannot be edited (or saved as User DSPs) when multiple DSPs are assigned to a single voice or style part.  (There is a fuller discussion of this issue in the "Fun with DSPs" thread.)

DavidB:
I haven't done any playing around with it but I'm pretty sure by default there is only 1 dsp assigned to this voice. I'll bet if there were more they'd show up too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version