Genos (12 Boards) > Genos YEM & Expansion Packs

Where is the evolution of YEM?

<< < (2/4) > >>

DavidB:

--- Quote from: Enildo on December 03, 2017, 01:59:45 PM ---Super annoyed

--- End quote ---

Don't let such unimportant things super annoy you... save your annoyance for when something really matters. Trust me, the advancement of YEM doesn't even scratch the surface when it comes to what's really important in this life.

Enildo:

--- Quote from: EileenL on December 05, 2017, 11:11:29 AM ---By all means complain but do it to the right people which of course are Yamaha. Posting it on a forum and hoping someone see's it is not the way.

--- End quote ---

Hi, Eileen, fine!
If you want to know if I already sent this claim to yamaha, yes I already did this!

My sincere thanks,

Enildo

Enildo:

--- Quote from: DavidB on December 05, 2017, 11:17:43 AM ---Don't let such unimportant things super annoy you... save your annoyance for when something really matters. Trust me, the advancement of YEM doesn't even scratch the surface when it comes to what's really important in this life.

--- End quote ---

Hi DavidB, thanks for your comment!

Perhaps we attach importance to different things in our lives. Some spend money on video games, others with dogs, others like to play poker.
Ever wondered if everyone on the planet was the same and shared the same desires? Had humanity evolved?
Maybe it's not important to you the progress of the YEM but for many people, not only this forum, yes it is very important. If it does not matter to you, fine, be happy in your own way. But do not say that the advancement of the YEM is "an insignificant thing." His point of view is only his own opinion. Do not speak for the majority.

My sincere thanks,
Enildo

Enildo:
Guys I'm complaining because I work with YEM, who does not do daily jobs as I might not feel the difficulties we find in the current YEM.
Imagine only you paying a fortune for Genos, for Tyros, or for the PSR s970, which for me is a fortune, and use a program that is outdated for the present day by a multinational company that can program, that frustrates us.
I'm not demanding a "revolution", just basic details to improve the way you work.

So if you work with YEM every day you know what I'm talking about. If you use only exporadically, be happy with the current version.

Thank you all!
Enildo

Joe H:

--- Quote from: EileenL on December 05, 2017, 11:11:29 AM ---By all means complain but do it to the right people which of course are Yamaha. Posting it on a forum and hoping someone see's it is not the way.

--- End quote ---

It is here in the USA... I was personally told this by Yamaha Tech Support in an email to post our ideas here... and even provided a link to this website.

;)

Joe H

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version