Genos (12 Boards) > Genos YEM & Expansion Packs

Where is the evolution of YEM?

<< < (4/4)

valimaties:

--- Quote from: Misu on December 09, 2017, 10:12:54 AM ---...
This attitude <This is my new amazing keyboard, and I'm smarter than you, if you do not like something, I don't care, you can buy something else> we must admit it is frustrating, especially for those who have used Yamaha all the time of life.

--- End quote ---

Yes Mihai, I'm totally agree with you. I don't like neither this attitude. We are here to find better things that can make our job easier. We are here to talk each other and to say what is good and what is bad. And we MUST accept that even Yamaha makes mistakes. Those who does not accept this thing, I don't think they are partners in our hobby. Even if you don't use a function or you don't need something that any other guy need, don't discourage the process of cure of what must be a great keyboard, Genos in our case!
FOr example, I don't use midis or mp3s, but if someone encountered a bug on that part of keyboard, I don't say to him that I don't care, or that is not important bug because I don't use it... It is a bug because someone need it and cannot use like it has to be and I encourage him to post here, and to Yamaha support site, maybe someone see these posts.

I think this forum is very important, and is much more important if some of support team of Yamaha will see it.

Regards,
Vali.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version