Genos (12 Boards) > Genos YEM & Expansion Packs

Where is the evolution of YEM?

(1/4) > >>

Enildo:
Hello everybody

Super annoyed because the YEM does not evolve.
Layout super outdated, voices editing mode with tiny virtual keyboard keys,
you can not assign a WAV directly to a specific note,
there is no possibility of copying voices simply by dragging and dropping into another pack,
among other things. I thought that with the advent of Genos, we would have a really new YEM.

Enildo

valimaties:
I know and I share your hate (partially) ;)

From some time I say that Yamaha does not share to us all the things we need to make our work better.
But you see, there are a lot of users from this forum that are only players, they don't know how can some functions, even on PC, help make their job easier, or to not spend a lot of time working with workarounds. They are happy only with what Yamaha gives, they only sing what Genos can give in this way it is right now (not even Genos, but what keyboard they sing :D ) They don't need anything else.
I respect their opinion, but I don't know why they are so irritated when someone request a bit more  :-\

I learn a thing here. We don't have to complain, because there are only ours (a few) complains and others don't care ;) We request to much :D In the year of 2018 (minus one month :D )

Regards

valimaties:
I've made a short video with assigning more than one wav file to a key...

There are some missing elements in edit screen, like "Assign to key", "Set velocity Start - End", etc....

StuartR:

--- Quote from: Enildo on December 03, 2017, 01:59:45 PM ---Hello everybody

Super annoyed because the YEM does not evolve.
Layout super outdated, voices editing mode with tiny virtual keyboard keys,
you can not assign a WAV directly to a specific note,
there is no possibility of copying voices simply by dragging and dropping into another pack,
among other things. I thought that with the advent of Genos, we would have a really new YEM.

Enildo

--- End quote ---

Not to mention that YEM doesn't scale well on high resolution monitors. I have to lower the resolution of my laptop way down so I can even read the text in YEM. This is simply poor programming here in the 21st century😁

EileenL:
By all means complain but do it to the right people which of course are Yamaha. Posting it on a forum and hoping someone see's it is not the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version