Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Recording & Song Player

Song Record > Chord > Step Edit : Only Preset Styles

(1/2) > >>

Wim NL:
In Song Record > Chord > Step Edit I can only select Preset styles and Favorite styles not User Styles (modified styles)
I can not make a USER style Favorite eather.

Is there a option to select USER styles in Song Record : Chord Step Record?

Or make a USER style Favorite?

A song plays back with a User style, so why not in Chord Step Record?

Please Help.

I Have contact to Yamaha BNL Support.
Yamaha BNL Support confirm the problem now.
But only can transfer it to Yamaha's develop team.
I really hope Yamaha will fix this.
It it for me a very big problem.
I use Song Record > Chord > Step Edit  for allmost all my songs (400+) for upgrade to a new successor keyboard.
So now I can not upgrade my songs with modified styles.

[attachment deleted by admin]

ugawoga:
Hi Wim

I agree and it is now 2021
I think now that you have to use a similar preset style and change after the step edit process as it is midi.
Only my pennies worth.
Just to lay a full chord track and fills and breaks and ends would be great in a quick time. Producer is latent and glitchy.
You can then mute everything except the drum track with fills etc and actually play with a drummer that is spot on with you.
Like i say in another post it is ultra annoying just missing a fill by being a fraction out. We are not Robots!!! ;D :P
ATB
John :)

Wim NL:
Hi,John

Thank for your reply.

EileenL:
You are right John we are not robots and therefore do not expect people to play there music perfect. If it sounds to clinical then there is no feeling in it. When I first started to play I taught myself all the chords so that I can play them live. Have never wanted to use step record in any form and in fact do not know many people that use it. That may be why Yamaha have not altered it.

ugawoga:
Hi Eileen

Step recording is for me all about drum fills and when you are recording songs and hit the fill pedal three quarters through the song and it is slightly out or glitches it can be a pain.
Sometimes hitting the fill, breaks or endings you can get glitches ,only very slight but annoying.
All the Best
John

Ps I agree with Wim that you can only use preset styles in step record. Something should be done about that by Yamaha.

All the Best
John :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version