Author Topic: Voice 3 cuts volume  (Read 3811 times)

Offline stephenm52

Voice 3 cuts volume
« on: December 02, 2017, 01:37:26 AM »
This may have happened on one of my Tyros, but it's been a couple of years since I had a T5, I seem to remember having this problem. Below are 2 photos of styles with an OTS that uses 3 voices, the with the 3rd voice volume of R1,R2 and R3 drops dramatically.   If i turn off R3, the volume is at what I'd consider the right level.  I know I may be doing something wrong, anyone else experience this?

Edit by Roger Brenizer: Removed identical image.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 05:15:41 AM by Roger Brenizer »
GENOS, SX900, Clavinova CVP 307, Korg Pa4x.........

Steve's Genos Recordings
Steve's Gig Disks

Offline zionip

Re: Voice 3 cuts volume
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 02:53:22 AM »
This may have happened on one of my Tyros, but it's been a couple of years since I had a T5, I seem to remember having this problem. Below are 2 photos of styles with an OTS that uses 3 voices, the with the 3rd voice volume of R1,R2 and R3 drops dramatically.   If i turn off R3, the volume is at what I'd consider the right level.  I know I may be doing something wrong, anyone else experience this?

Hi Stephen,

I quoted your messages and found that both the images point to the same JPEG file:
http://i66.tinypic.com/2f07r6h.jpg

This makes us more difficult to understand what you asked.

Thanks,
Paul

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 03:26:06 AM »
This may have happened on one of my Tyros, but it's been a couple of years since I had a T5, I seem to remember having this problem. Below are 2 photos of styles with an OTS that uses 3 voices, the with the 3rd voice volume of R1,R2 and R3 drops dramatically.   If i turn off R3, the volume is at what I'd consider the right level.  I know I may be doing something wrong, anyone else experience this

Check your split points. You have an R3 split point set, so what’s happening is only R3 is playing in the keyboard area you are using.

If you want to use R1, R2 and R3 together, you need to turn off your R3 split point.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline stephenm52

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 05:04:59 AM »
Fred,

Thank you I had a mental block, I had this happen a few years ago and just didn't remember what the problem was .

Paul,

I just noticed per your post I put the same photo up.
GENOS, SX900, Clavinova CVP 307, Korg Pa4x.........

Steve's Genos Recordings
Steve's Gig Disks