Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > Yamaha Keyboards - General

Yamaha Survey Time

(1/3) > >>

Keyboardist:
OK folks
Here is the Annual Yamaha Survey time !
Keeping with Yamaha only;Please list your best Yamaha arranger keyboard experience and least favorite yamaha boards that you owned; that didn't meet your expectations
Rated from 10 to 1 ; 10=Highest rating ;D   1= Poor >:(

PWB:
As a beginner to arranger keyboards I purchased a PSR S970 about 18 months ago (I did not want to splash the cash on a Tyros at that stage as I was not sure that I would take to it)

I have been blown away by how good this keyboard is, and for the price it has to be a 10 out of 10 from me.

My only niggle is that as a 61 note keyboard I have had to adapt some of the chord positions that I play on the clavinova piano and will definately look to upgrade to a 76 note keyboard next - but after my experience with the PSR S970, this keyboard will most certainly be a Yamaha.

EileenL:
My best Yamaha experience to date is owning the Genos. It is by far the best Yammy to date. I have had every keyboard since the 6700 which was a great keyboard for its time. Then went to the 7000, 8000, 9000 Pro, Tyros 1,2,3,4,5. Also 950 and 970 I have enjoyed every one.

travlin-easy:
I, personally, have never disappointed by any Yamaha arranger keyboard, every!

Gary 8) 

Ed B:
Keyboardist
What useful purpose does this thread serve?
Ed B

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version