The PSR Tutorial Forum (5 Boards) > Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone!

<< < (2/2)

Roger Brenizer:
Hi Dezso,

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Yamaha PSR-S775 keyboard.  We share in your joy of the Unboxing Day!  :)

Dwarfsong:
status report
buying this instrument : it was one of my best decisions in my past few years. Not a surprise that I'm spending more time with reading different manuals than playing (yet), but meanwhile started to learn this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDhp0ZIJKoE

It is a bit challenging for a beginner like me, but I already like what I can hear when practicing...
Of course, only using a rough guess of the voice combinations, and need to work on the smooth chord changes, but at 1st try it sounds acceptable (for me ;)  )

Wah Clavi + Phase Clavi
Electric Piano + Smooth Tine
Electric Piano + Octave Brass

Good night all.
D

panos:
I am glad that you liked your s775 my friend.  :)
Definitely not an easy song Dezso,there are too many black keys involved in there, so don't worry about it.
You could search the styles on your keyboard to see what combination of voices Yamaha developers may have chosen for the OTS to get some extra ideas.
Or search the synth and fx folder for sounds with the "wah wah" effect  ;D
and also on guitars and bass folder some strange bass sounds.
And you can use the modulation wheel with your left hand to listen how cool and funny those voices sound.

Gloria:
HELLO DEZSO  ;D  I ALSO PLAY THE ACOUSTIC GIBSON GUITAR & A YAMAHA KEYBOARD.  WELCOME!

REGARDS, GLORIA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version