Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

Packages available for Genos on YamahaMusicSoft (strange behaviour)

(1/7) > >>

soundphase:
It's strange, new packages like "choir and vocals" premium packs are now available when you select "Genos" as your instrument, but when you select it, the "Genos" button doesn't appear (only T4 and T5), and YamahaMusicSoft site warns you that it is not recommended for "Genos"

Marcus:
I have the Tyros 5 "Choir and Vocal" premium pack. It is also part of the Genos conversion table pdf., but that pack is due in December 2017. So probably the Genos version is not available till then, but I guess you can purchase the Tyros version for now and update to the Genos version in December. My other guess is, it wouldn't matter if you are updating from a previously purchased Tyros 4 or Tyros 5 version.

Premium Pack conversion schedule see link at bottom of the page
https://ca.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/genos/downloads.html#product-tabs

I think I bought mine for my Tyros 4 years back and automatically got my Tyros 5 version to upload, just as I can upload my Genos version in December. In my case I have to wait for January for my Genos and the download will become available after I register my Genos under my Yamaha account.

Another advantage to sticking and upgrading with Yamaha arrangers, previous purchased content is up-gradable and in most instances sounds better or is of higher quality.

Marcus   

Keyboardister:
What about purchased styles? r they upgradable for free as well?

Wim NL:
Yes the are free

Use Only the upgraded Genos format.
You have to put the Genos format packs in the CART.
When you check out the payment is zero

Keyboardister:
I meant individual purchased Styles, can I get an upgraded version of them for free as well?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version