PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S910/S710 (SFF2)

New GENOS Styles to Super Mega Plus Collection

<< < (9/9)

gabrielschuck:

--- Quote from: ektor_s900 on January 14, 2022, 05:39:20 AM ---Hello onacimus, I am writing to you wishing you the best, onacimus I have seen the adaptations you have made for the keyboards that do not bring the new sounds of packs like the s950, even the s910 and my question is have you already made the new packs like colors of iberia, Fiesta Hot 1-2 and now this latest Latin romance, the truth is that your work is magnificent, you are a master because I have an s910 and I put the salsa pack on it and it sounds great, so I wanted to know why there are several styles from my country and well I would like to know if you have already adapted them to the old keyboards and the other thing I was going to tell you is that I have some styles that I made on a PSR-620 that I think you should know about and unfortunately I have not been able to rescue these styles and well I do not want to lose them, I don't know if there is any possibility that you can help me recover them, I await your prompt and positive response, and thank God for your life because you are a great genius. ;)

--- End quote ---
I would also love to use the styles from the "Latin Romance" pack already ported for the s910.
Aside from percussion, the other tones used are available on the s910, such as megavoice guitars.
I think it won't be too much work.
Regards,
Gabriel

pika-san:
Hello, thanks for sharing these! One thing though, your conversion of the highroad rock sounds better then the one for the s970 on the sx900.

mezzoman51:
Hello ektor_s900!
The Fiesta Caliente Pack has been completed, adapted to the sounds and drums of the S750 (S910).
I've corrected the big mistakes, I hope you can enjoy it this way.
This is version one. If I have to, I can do the second one, if necessary. Later.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtJqjt-U105ArkBC1oO6A0q85vO8?e=qgklL4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version