Author Topic: Forum How To Focus  (Read 56157 times)

Offline Joe W

Forum How To Focus
« on: November 03, 2017, 08:20:56 PM »
As you try to understand your new keyboard, you will faced with a lot of questions on how to do this or how to do that ON YOUR KEYBOARD.  Place your question in the board that deals with your keyboard or the particular feature on your keyboard that is giving you problems.

This board is for questions you may have about how this forum works.  How you might post something, how to reply to things, how to attach a file, how to download an attachment, how to use the calendar feature, how to access your profile and what is in there, how to find HELP about this forum.
-- Joe Waters
PSR-SX900
PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: Joe H, alanclare, Ryszard Bieszczad

Offline Toril S

Re: Forum How To Focus
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 09:18:27 PM »
Hello :) I have a question about a link to my performers page. I just get the string of letters, but I see other people have got the link to read for instance Toril's Jukebox or something like that. How do I do this?

And, concerning the how to section, I have "sinned" many times by posting how to do this and that with my keyboard here. So the clarification was in its place :)

Merry Christmas to all :)
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 10:17:27 PM »
I'll amend your profile, Toril, just as soon as I have time.  After it's amended you can look at your profile and see how this was done.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline Toril S

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 12:07:30 PM »
Thank tou Roger😀🌲
Toril S

and PSR-47.

Offline Bill

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 05:11:17 PM »
Hi ALL

Maybe it is time to take a step back and evaluate how each of us behaves on the Forum.

We have had the removal of the  "miscellaneous and just for fun" board and the lockdown on the discussion thread relating to it.

First I personally except everything that Joe and his moderators do.  I consider it a privilege, not a right to be part of this forum.

However, I just wanted to air some of my views on the subject. 

Moderator Behavior.

As I said whatever they do, they do with the best intentions for the well being of the Forum.  However, I think they could at least let us know what they are doing. They do NOT have to justify anything, just a quick statement at the time would be greatly appreciated.

OP Locking of Threads

A suggestion which I do not think will be generally accepted, however here goes.   Should the Original Poster not have the ability to close a thread when they feel a solution has been given and their problem has gone away.

Stupid Questions.

I have said many times to newcomers that there is no such thing as a Stupid Question, this is especially true as somethings are really easy for some folks BUT are extremely difficult for others.  However lately, I have started to think that there are some stupid questions.  But this I mean several people post questions simply to stir up a conversation when they do not have any problem or interest.

Thread Hijacking

Many times someone (Original Poster - OP) will start a new thread to ask a question about their Yamaha Keyboard, etc.
The second post will often reply without actually giving an answer - something along the lines of "I have never had that problem with mine", then go on to say they have been unwell lately.
The third poster replies to the 2nd poster to state they are sorry they are unwell.
Everyone else then jumps on the bandwagon about someone's health issue, leaving the poor OP in limbo.
Occasionally someone will post a reply "You don't get that type of problem with Korg XXXX keyboards.
Then off we go again on a totally different topic.

KEEP THE REPLIES DIRECTED TO THE OP NOT SUBSEQUENT ONES.
If you wish to reply to subsequent posters, Start a NEW Thread, otherwise it makes life very difficult for those that genuinely wish to help. They have to read all the responses to sort the valid replies from the Chaff or frivolous ones.   

Regards

Bill

« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 03:01:06 PM by Bill »
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Offline Joe H

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2020, 05:48:10 PM »
... However, I just wanted to air some of my views on the subject... 

In other words... Moderators should be doing their job. (Actually some Moderators are breaking the rules themselves as you have outline in your comments)

;)

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline mikf

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2020, 06:27:33 PM »
While this forum has a core purpose, it is also a just collection of people with a common interest. Over time on this forum they act like all people, they get to know each other, they wander off topic, they enquire after their health - all the things they would do if they were meeting face to face. I am sure that many of you belong to some kind of club or group, maybe even a keyboard group that actually meets. If so, you will know that while the core purpose and common interest may be clear, people are still people, social beings. Not only is that not a bad thing, it's often the attraction. Even on this virtual medium, in my view, its important to allow some of this social side, provided it doesn't get too controversial or wander too far, or too long off topic. If we get too strict about the core purpose, it can become dry and academic, and maybe not attract and hold that strong core that is its lifeblood.
Of course, occasionally that can go wrong, and sometimes people will disagree and get a little heated. But its not hard to fix it, without making it a federal case, or fundamental re-visiting of the 'purpose of the forum'. And the moderators are just members too.
One area that can be difficult in an international forum, is where we may not even realize what is and what is not considered controversial in another culture or country. So that can maybe wander over the line from time to time, and get a little heated. But we don't need to throw out the baby with the bath water, and should just deal with the individual situation.
Mike

The following users thanked this post: wersianer

Offline Joe H

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2020, 07:55:59 PM »
... We have had the removal of the  "miscellaneous and just for fun" board and the lockdown on the discussion thread relating to it...

The culprit was the word "miscellaneous".  There is undoubtedly a broad interpretation of the meaning.  It should have been defined more clearly and to what discussions/topics it was limited to, so members had a better understanding.

???

Joe H

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline Toril S

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2020, 12:41:06 AM »
I feel bad that the board is gone because I probably caused it by posting about the state of emergency in my country, and thereby starting some discussion about the corona situation. No one was rude or any thing, we just discussed the situation, whitch effects us all these days. No, it is not keyboard business, but we are human.
I understand that the moderators have a hard time monitoring all boards and keeping threads from going out of hand. PSR Tutorial is the best forum ever, and there is a reason for that. But I think we need a board like this, so I am sad that it is gone, but understand the reason for it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 12:56:51 AM by Toril S »
Toril S

and PSR-47.

Offline EileenL

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2020, 02:09:46 AM »
Well I have to agree with a lot that has been said and I do think that forums benefit from having a social section. We are all going through hard times at the moment and it is only natural that some members would want to let us all know how they are managing.
I fully understand that this is a keyboard forum. I run one myself and like to keep it Happy and Friendly as one big Yamaha family. Of course the enfaces is on keyboards and how to get the best from them,to help where needed and any information that comes from Yamaha that members should know, but we are also people that sometimes want to share other things. They maybe funny things that have happened on gigs or additional hobbies they might have.
In these hard times ahead I think many people will want a friend and what better place than on a forum you visit some times daily.
If you don't want to be social and have a bit of fun on the way then you don't have to visit the section. 

Offline Joe W

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2020, 02:17:12 AM »
Comments on the social nature of the forum are well taken.  I'll give some additional thought on how best to implement this.
-- Joe Waters
PSR-SX900
PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: Joe H, wersianer

Offline Toril S

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2020, 09:12:41 AM »
Thank you Joe😀
Toril S

and PSR-47.

3dc

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2020, 09:52:15 AM »
Comments on the social nature of the forum are well taken.  I'll give some additional thought on how best to implement this.

My suggestion would be to open "lounge" area in the top "PSR Tutorial Forum" Category (last in order).
Name suggestions: The Lounge, The Lobby, The Club or something similar. 
Forum Description: Casual topics on PSR user mind ( or something in that order). Keep this forum clean and user friendly. No advertising and spamming.

Hope this helps.   

Offline Bill

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2020, 11:30:45 AM »
If you don't want to be social and have a bit of fun on the way then you don't have to visit the section.

Hi Eileen

With the greatest respect, it is not as easy as that.  I do not look at the individual section but look at the most recent posts. 
Maybe Joe could consider some form of filtering so that users only see whatever they are interested in.

Bill
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 02:59:27 PM by Bill »
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Offline EileenL

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2020, 02:12:53 PM »
I suppose it is each to there own but I always go to most sections that have a recent date on them and ones where I may be able to help.

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2020, 03:38:16 PM »
I am with Bill on this one. I always go the bottom of the forums and read all the resent postings. I click on just about all of them. You never know who you can help out, or what you are going to learn.  ;D

I read the TITLES and never notice what section of the forum it is located, as it is "small print and not bold print" and thus harder to read.

Would be best to have the "Social" section "not" appear in the "Recently Posted" section of Forum. That way nobody will click on the subject matter by mistake.  ;)

Facebook would be maybe best. Just add a forum title and stick ONE post in it with a link to the FACEBOOK page and then CLOSE that section off to any new postings. 8)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 03:41:40 PM by DrakeM »

Offline Joe H

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2020, 04:40:53 PM »
... Facebook would be maybe best. Just add a forum title and stick ONE post in it with a link to the FACEBOOK page and then CLOSE that section off to any new postings. 8)

Drake,

I don't do Facebook or any other social media... and never will. You are against non-music, non-keyboard topics, but yet you participated in the last thread on the board that was removed.  I rarely start a new thread (maybe a hand full over the last several years).  If you look at my history, I'm always responding to someone who has a problem and even worked with several of the Forum programmers as a beta tester. But do read others' non-keyboard topics.  As has been stated by Joe W and several of the Moderators on several occasions... just don't read a particular thread if it doesn't interest you.

Regards,
Joe H
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 04:45:56 PM by Joe H »

Offline Graham UK

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2020, 05:05:31 PM »
This is a very helpful Forum but if a solution is given to a question many a time reply's are not acknowledged.
Just clicking the SAY THANKS icon would be a plus.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 05:06:41 PM by Graham UK »
DGX670

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2020, 05:46:05 PM »
Joe H ... I guess you just don't get it. The last couple of Social topics were political not social (or at least began to turn political). Posting a social topic is one thing but adding your political/religion (as politics today has become a religion now as well for some) should not be a part of this keyboard forum.  ;)

my 2 cents
Drake

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2020, 06:03:21 PM »
I don't do Facebook or any other social media... and never will. You are against non-music, non-keyboard topics, but yet you participated in the last thread on the board that was removed.  I rarely start a new thread (maybe a hand full over the last several years).  If you look at my history, I'm always responding to someone who has a problem and even worked with several of the Forum programmers as a beta tester. But do read others' non-keyboard topics.  As has been stated by Joe W and several of the Moderators on several occasions... just don't read a particular thread if it doesn't interest you.

Joe, why don't you do social media? The reason you don't do social media is the same reason we shouldn't have a social board on this forum. They're impossible to control.

While I could live with a social board, I'm more concerned about the impact on moderators. Moderating is difficult. We're blessed with a spam-free forum. We're blessed with a forum where people can get their questions answered quickly and accurately. We're blessed with a friendly atmosphere. This is all because there are moderators who put in a lot of work. If we don't support our moderators, we'll lose them. And that would be far more damaging to this forum than the deletion of a board.

Moderators made a decision with the best interests of the forum in mind. I support the decision. If we get into the habit of reversing moderator decisions, we'll regret it.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2020, 06:11:10 PM »
I am with Bill on this one. I always go the bottom of the forums and read all the resent postings. I click on just about all of them. You never know who you can help out, or what you are going to learn.  ;D

I read the TITLES and never notice what section of the forum it is located, as it is "small print and not bold print" and thus harder to read.

In a similar fashion, I look at all the posts, but I use the Show unread messages feature, with the following URL:
http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php?action=unread

It's one of my startup pages in Chrome, so seeing the unread posts is quick and easy. I also have the same URL as an icon on my iPad.

If this helps others, feel free to copy the URL.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ

Offline EileenL

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2020, 06:24:40 PM »
Afraid I still do not see a problem with a social thread. Political or Religious posts can easily be removed by a moderator surly that is part of being a moderator.
  If someone is poorly and you want to send good wishes to them where are you going to do it, in the middle of a keyboard post.

Offline mikf

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2020, 06:31:31 PM »
The last thread in the closed board was about the Coronavirus. It is the number one issue in all our lives at the moment, so of course people are going to raise it. Even if we didn’t have a suitable section I bet it would still have come up. Similarly with the Australian fires.
I think people outside the US are probably scratching their heads as to why these are considered contentious topics.
On the subject of what you can ignore if you choose, there are dozens of new posts that show up in other boards that I either don’t open because the title tells me it is of no interest, or I open and quickly close and move on because it’s obviously of no interest. I don’t think we need filters to do that.
If there are posts that cross the line in any board, we either should remove the post, shut down the thread, or shut down the person - whatever is appropriate. Over the years we have had to do that a number of times across all boards, I don’t think this one was any different.
Mike

Offline Joe H

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2020, 07:56:22 PM »
Joe H ... I guess you just don't get it. The last couple of Social topics were political not social...

There you go again Drake, being argumentative. I didn't read any political statements except from you.

::)

Joe H

Offline Joe H

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2020, 08:08:29 PM »
Joe, why don't you do social media? The reason you don't do social media is the same reason we shouldn't have a social board on this forum. They're impossible to control...

No Fred that's not the reason I avoid social media, nor do I have a cell phone. I installed an ad and tracking blocker on my PC a couple of years ago. The total ads and trackers blocked has exceeded 281,000.  My spouse and I were in a federal database that got hacked about 3 years ago.  The government thought it was serious enough to give us free ID protection.

It's simple, we are all getting tracked, hacked and bombarded with ads everyday.  I receive at least a dozen phone calls a day on my business phone line each day and an equal number of solicitations and scammers via my business and personal emails. It's all a nuisance.

That's why I don't participate in social media. I choose to keep a low profile.

Regards,
Joe H
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 05:20:05 AM by Joe H »

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2020, 12:52:18 PM »
There you go again Drake, being argumentative. I didn't read any political statements except from you.

::)

Joe H

Nope Joe, it's you that doesn't get it , or else that Section wouldn't have been removed.  ;)

Just go onto Facebook and be HAPPY ;D
But don't bring Facebook to the PSR site.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 12:56:07 PM by DrakeM »

3dc

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2020, 01:46:57 PM »
By reading some comments here I realized maybe an "Off Topic" forum section IS NOT good idea after all.  ;D ;D
I am now with mods on this one.  :)

Offline EileenL

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2020, 04:58:57 PM »
Why should certain members think we should go on face book just to be kind to one another. It is just as bad as being told to buy a Korg or Roland keyboard. What are you all frightened off just being social  and also helping out with keyboard problems.

Offline Toril S

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2020, 06:07:29 PM »
I agree, Eileen! Now we have no place to wish someone a happy birthday or come with a funny story about keyboards or other things. Remenber, most of the things posted in the board were not threatening things like our situation now.
Toril S

and PSR-47.

Offline Joe W

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2020, 07:03:22 PM »
I certainly appreciate all the comments since I last posted.  The discussion illustrates why it is worthwhile to think about the best solution a bit longer.  There are many good points that have been made but no consensus  yet.
-- Joe Waters
PSR-SX900
PSR Performer Page

beykock

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2020, 07:44:22 AM »
IMHO only a very small number of members is daily active here.
This small group of active members is keeping this Forum alive. Thank you !

In the meantime their names became very familiar and maybe popular.
Social reactions are very natural and unavoidable.

Most members ( like me ) are reading the daily " news " of this Forum but prefer not to participate in any discussions to avoid comments.

Babette

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 09:05:43 AM by beykock »

Offline Joe H

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2020, 04:44:12 PM »
Nope Joe, it's you that doesn't get it , or else that Section wouldn't have been removed.  ;)

Just go onto Facebook and be HAPPY ;D
But don't bring Facebook to the PSR site.

::)   :)

Joe H

Offline EileenL

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2020, 02:54:54 PM »
How many of you went onto your doorstep at eight last night and clapped for all the key workers that are helping to keep us safe in these hard times. It was great where I live with so many joining in cheering and clapping. We owe them so much.

Offline EileenL

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2020, 12:04:08 PM »
There are many of us now in isolation and some are finding it difficult to get food. I hope you are all managing OK and managing to stay well.

Offline Del B

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2020, 04:23:39 PM »
HI Eileen
I did not go outside and clap because I was working, the company I work for are maintenance support for water & power utilitis and some hospitals

Offline Toril S

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2020, 05:50:31 PM »
I am well but having cabin fever😀
Toril S

and PSR-47.

Offline adrianed

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2020, 04:42:51 AM »
If this is a keyboard only site we should not mention who is playing just only give  the name of the song or we could just start the music and say nothing
That is how this seems to be turning out if we cannot be social with each other or say well done
Or if a person we admire as a player is not well there is no place for us to express a wish for them to get better or condolences if they die
It will be a dead website if that happens
Adrian

beykock

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2020, 10:19:26 PM »
Hi Adrian :

Thank you for your feedback.

I may hope the managers of this forum will agree with your words.

Best wishes,  Babette

Offline Joe H

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2020, 11:12:20 PM »
For what its worth... Joe W has in the past posted about going on vacation and/or children and grandchildren coming to visit; as well as announcing deaths of former forum members. Gary Diamond has posted many times about sailing, pictures of deer in his yard, and about selling his boat.  mikf has posted several times about corporate business models, etc. Don M posted to let us know when he was very ill, as well as others doing the same.

So...  ???

Joe H

The following users thanked this post: Gunnar Jonny, wersianer

beykock

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2020, 08:06:08 AM »
Hi Joe H :

Comments on the social nature of the forum are well taken. 
I'll give some additional thought on how best to implement this.

The above mentioned kind words of Joe W. are very welcome. :)
Hope he is going to change his mind and implement it again soon.

Best Wishes,
Babette
The Hopeful
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 08:09:06 AM by beykock »

Offline Joe W

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2020, 02:03:17 AM »
Still thinking sympathetically.  I don't want political discussions or religious discussions - they just lead to needless arguments.  Virtual social contact for our members seems OK.  What do I call the board and what defines it?  Still pondering that.  Feel free to suggest.
-- Joe Waters
PSR-SX900
PSR Performer Page

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2020, 02:09:48 AM »
Still thinking sympathetically.  I don't want political discussions or religious discussions - they just lead to needless arguments.  Virtual social contact for our members seems OK.  What do I call the board and what defines it?  Still pondering that.  Feel free to suggest.

"The Social Network"

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ

Offline KeyboardEd

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2020, 02:36:40 AM »
That's Good, "Social Network" or something to that effect.

To me having a means for social rapport with other members is pretty important. Looking back at my old USB's, it looks like I originally joined around 2010 - 2011ish. I'm interested to know what's going on with Gary D., Eileen (have a lot of her styles, thanks!), Don M. (stopped in Benton one time to meet him), Flip, I can't tell you how many times Fred has helped me, especially with registrations, and many many others. Getting back to playing again this is the first place I came to find out what was going on.

The big "however" is managing the political, religious, trolling, and abusive rhetoric that usually accompanies the 'open' subjects. Unfortunately that takes a lot of time and neutrality from the moderators. It takes effort, patience and time but I'd still like to see this happen if possible.

My .02c... (Does that 2 cent expression transcend continents?) -Ed L.

Offline Joe H

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2020, 04:50:15 AM »
... What do I call the board and what defines it?  Still pondering that.  Feel free to suggest.

I thought the board was named OK, but acceptable topics need to be defined more clearly. The board heading is not as important as its intended purpose. In the last post on that board (which I started) I thought hording toilet paper was ridiculous and even a bit funny.  So I thought it was an acceptable topic... but it turned very serious and then... some political comments were made.  That's unfortunate. We never know where a thread will go. People often go off topic.

The fires in Australia were serious and troubling to those who live there; and some posted their concern.  This virus is serious too; impacting the whole world. It's normal for people to want to vent their feelings.

But I hope people will stay focused on questions related to how to use their arranger.  There is too much complaining going on. After 9 years as a member, this past year I've been slowly shifting to "reader" status. I'm not interested in "chewing the fat" as is the practice of certain members lately.

Joe W, I know you will make the right decision regarding how to balance keyboard/music topics with social comments and topics. As has been stated here many times, if a topic is of no interest to you... don't read it!

;)   :)

Joe H
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 04:53:08 AM by Joe H »

Offline frozzers

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2020, 08:02:33 AM »
I got it Fred ...  ;)

Cheers

Chris

Offline Jørgen

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2020, 08:55:20 AM »
But I hope people will stay focused on questions related to how to use their arranger.  There is too much complaining going on. After 9 years as a member, this past year I've been slowly shifting to "reader" status. I'm not interested in "chewing the fat" as is the practice of certain members lately.

Hi Joe

Just my words!
We are all concerned about what is happening around the world.
But this is not the right place to discuss politics, religion, environment etc.
This is not Speakers Corner in Hyde Park.  ;)

Have a nice weekend and take care
Jørgen
The Unofficial YAMAHA Keyboard Resource Site at http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha
- since 1999

beykock

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2020, 09:18:55 AM »
I thank Fred S. for his perfect suggestion : THE SOCIAL NETWORK !

Very good idea !
Plse proceed. Thanks !

Babette

Offline EileenL

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2020, 12:56:46 PM »
Why not just "General Chit Chat"

Offline jtrue

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2020, 11:42:19 PM »
This site is a treasure and we owe endless gratitude to Joe W for creating it and all the moderators for helping to manage it. Its focus is Yamaha keyboards and making music with them.

There are a myriad of other sites and other media where discussion of other topics can easily be found.

Opening this site to discussion of other topics puts a burden on the moderators to deal with the wide-open environment that ensues and may even subject them to abuse from participants who disagree with moderators' actions.  That is not the way to thank those who volunteer their efforts for the benefit of the community.

The simplest solution is the best solution.  The simplest solution is to limit the PSR Tutorial Forum to Yamaha keyboards and making music with them.  That limits the likelihood of controversy and distressing the moderators but does not limit anyone from taking up other topics elsewhere.

j.
It don't mean a thing...

Offline frozzers

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2020, 08:05:44 AM »
This discussion is unlikely to be resolved by consensus.

Many forums like this one have a voting facility.

If it has such a facility, could we please be given the option to vote one way or the other?

Cheers

Chris