Author Topic: STOP blame Genos  (Read 22702 times)

Offline valimaties

Re: STOP blame Genos
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2018, 05:08:31 PM »
I agree with John...
We all have different choices on sound quality, frequencies, etc... All that matters is the PA system you use (in my case I gig a lot, so at home, at least for now, I use headphones), in the second way is the eq you make for the environment, etc...  If you play only at your home you always will be grateful about Genos sound, because you made it there, and you play only there.. But when you gig, is not so simple and there is not always like you want to be...

Regards,
Vali

Vali Maties - Genos

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2018, 07:02:10 PM »
Hi
The Genos did not sound good at all with all those beginning videos and that is down to the recordings.
When listening to demos on utube etc ,you are not hearing the full sound as It should be.
I have not purchased the Genos speakers as I do not rate them for the price.
A decent set of speakers in the £800 to £1000 range brings the Genos alive.
It becomes the beasty that you crave for.
The difference between £300 and a £1000 is nothing compared with the price you pay for the Genos.
If you purchased a Rolls Royce you would not put cheap oil In it!!! :o

All the Best
john :)
hello John.
Sorry. Perhaps you already answered, I know that you have simultaneously monitors and speakers. I have good old monitors MPS10 Studio.
Can you remind me what monitors and speakers you have, and how you switch from speakers to monitors ?

Thank you in advance
Soundphase

Offline soryt

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2018, 11:06:53 PM »
I dont blame the Genos , but the support from Yamaha is much to slow .
Why not a page with a product survey where we can give our problems with this keyboard .
is there right at Yamaha what is going on among the customers

Soneg 🎹

Genos & YC61 and Tannoy Gold 5 Monitors
My You Tube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmC6hdAR1v5lYN8twfn0YbA?view_as=subscriber