Genos (12 Boards) > Genos YEM & Expansion Packs

Previously purchased premium packs

(1/9) > >>

usaraiya:
Has anyone installed that previously purchased premium packs on the Genos, for free?
According to the music soft website, the new Genos compatible premium packs are not free, apparently even from those were purchased in the past.  What a I doing wrong?

:)

Uday

DavidB:
Probably not waiting long enough. They're all going to be converted to Genos but per the schedule downloadable from Yamaha.

valimaties:

--- Quote from: usaraiya on November 02, 2017, 03:57:19 PM ---Has anyone installed that previously purchased premium packs on the Genos, for free?
According to the music soft website, the new Genos compatible premium packs are not free, apparently even from those were purchased in the past.  What a I doing wrong?

:)

Uday

--- End quote ---

On the Genos Download section website there is a document which tell you the date when the premium pack will be available in your music soft account converted to Genos. You'll have to wait :)

soundphase:
I installed Country and Celtic pack for free since I bought them for T5.

You have to buy them normally first, and quickly the website indicates a discount of the full price and you have no payment transaction to do.

Marcus:
The packs are not free for every owner of a Genos. Only Genos owners that purchased Premium packs in the past get the free upgraded Genos versions.

The on-board Tyros 5 Audio Style packs are free, and will load to your Genos via the YEM.

Regards, Marcus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version