Author Topic: New Member Registration Accounts & Login Requirements  (Read 17415 times)

Offline Roger Brenizer

New Member Registration Accounts & Login Requirements
« on: February 22, 2020, 05:22:05 AM »
After registering for a forum account, new members will receive an automated email, within 24 to 48 hours, advising that the account has been approved.  If no such notification is received, this means that the account was rejected.

New members must login to the forum within 7 days after receiving the approval notification or the account will be removed (deleted) from the Member List.  Please be advised that logging in as a guest will not fulfill this requirement.  You must login using your Username and create a password for the new account.

To maintain an active account, after logging into the forum for the first time, a member must login to the forum at least once in one year (365 days) or the account will be removed (deleted) from the Member List.  The one-year time requirement is reset each time a member logs in using their forum account.  Please be advised that logging in as a guest will not fulfill this requirement.  You must login using your Username and password for your forum account.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 04:23:57 AM by Roger Brenizer »
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, JohnStarbuck