Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

Many Missing Styles On Genos From TYROS Or PSR

<< < (2/5) > >>

DrakeM:
Remember that is what your membership with this site does for you. All of the previous styles are always here for you any time you want them.

So there is no need to panic over a missing style. This however does not include the Audio styles, I also believe those type of styles have been dropped with the Genos keyboard..

This information I do find promising as if Yamaha has dropped 50 styles, then they have added 50 new ones as well. I am looking forward to hearing those in the near future through my S950.

gerarde:
Thanks Drake.

They changed CountryBallad to CountryBallad 1, CountryBallad 2, and CountryBallad 3, for example.
They also added more variations for styles Slowfox, Soul, and Rumba to name a few.
You will have to do some editing and try out the new styles to see if they are updated with new voicing.

Gerard

Joe W:
In working on a new page for Genos styles on the main web site, I compiled a list of all the styles in the Tyros3, Tyros4, Tyros5, and the Genos.  Sorted alphabetically, it shows you not only all the styles that are in the Genos, but also those that were on earlier Tyros keyboards and not included in the Genos.  A "Y" indicates the style is present; a "." indicates the style is not there.  Sometimes, a keyboard would have two styles indicated by "stylename1" and "stylename2".  On other keyboards, there many have been only one of those style listed as "stylename".  In my table I list these as "stylename(1)" and "stylename2" indicating that the style might have been called "stylename" or "stylename1" depending on whether or not a second version of that style was available.

Here's a link to the style comparison table:

https://psrtutorial.com/sty/yamaha/Genos/StyleList.html

Note that there are about 225 styles from the T3, T4, or T5 keyboard that are not on the Genos.  Of course, this is not a problem for anyone who has our Styles #11 collection.

gerarde:
Thank you so much Joe, exactly what was needed.

Gerard

voodoo:
Thank you, Joe,

this is great. Do you have similar information including the styles of the S970? This would be interesting for this upgrading from PSR-S to Genos.

Uli

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version