Genos (12 Boards) > Genos YEM & Expansion Packs

Premium Pack Conversion Schedule

<< < (2/3) > >>

Moontom:
just an update: the Genos does not read the file types of the 970 expansion packs.

even better: Yamaha MusicSoft is saying that the upgrade program only applies to those with Tyros keyboards -- if you bought packs for the 970 or 770 you have to repurchase for Genos.

AlBags:

I expect that is on purpose .. and not good.
Probably a way to manipulate the files with software tools, but couldn't be discussed here!

Al.

StuartR:

--- Quote from: Moontom on February 14, 2018, 04:01:14 AM ---just an update: the Genos does not read the file types of the 970 expansion packs.

even better: Yamaha MusicSoft is saying that the upgrade program only applies to those with Tyros keyboards -- if you bought packs for the 970 or 770 you have to repurchase for Genos.

--- End quote ---

Umm, I don't think that's quite right, as far as being able to import 970 packs into Genos is concerned. There are several free 970 packs and I've imported all of them into YEM 2.5 and by and large they work fine on my two Genos's.

EileenL:
I am also using packs from my 970 on Genos and they work fine but you do have to convert the registration banks as you can't use 970 registrations on Tyro or Genos.

valimaties:

--- Quote from: EileenL on February 21, 2018, 07:34:27 AM ---I am also using packs from my 970 on Genos and they work fine but you do have to convert the registration banks as you can't use 970 registrations on Tyro or Genos.

--- End quote ---

Murray launched his new Registration Manager 5.1 which includes Genos, so he can convert now the registrations from 970 to Genos!

Regards,
Vali

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version