Author Topic: Genos price  (Read 655 times)

Offline alfonata

Genos price
« on: October 11, 2017, 09:43:51 AM »
Maybe  a  good   deal  ?         www.gear4music.be/‎

Offline alfonata

Re: Genos price
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 10:33:13 AM »
Maybe  good  bundle    www.gear4music.com

Online usaraiya

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 06:36:36 AM »
The price of Tyros5 on the Yamaha website is listed at $6799, so, it is the same as Genos. No one pays 6799 for a T5 and no one will pay such for Genos either, so, the Genos will cost more or less as much one pays for a new T5. So, if one believes the cost of T5 was reasonable, then so is Genos, as especially in the US, MAP is 5499 but one can get it for 1100 less, I believe.
 :)
 Uday

Online EileenL

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 07:14:16 AM »
Tyros 5 was never as pricey as Genos here in UK. I think I paid about 3400 for mine new when it first came out. There were a couple of price increases after that but now they are a lot cheaper in places.

Offline Bachus

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 07:21:27 AM »
Tyros 5 was never as pricey as Genos here in UK. I think I paid about 3400 for mine new when it first came out. There were a couple of price increases after that but now they are a lot cheaper in places.

You know what to blame, its the Brexit...
And the freefall of the pound, because multinationals are leaving Britain
Keyszone.boards.net for all the latest keyboard news and information.

Online usaraiya

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 07:38:33 AM »

I was referring to the listed MSRP of T5 on the Yamaha official web site, compared to the MSRP on the Yamaha website for the Genos, they are more or less the same.
But, that price is arbitrary as no one pays that price, anyway!
Uday

Offline ash1

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 12:03:16 PM »
in the uk the cheapest tyros 5 76 keys is  2,399.00
after the uk  brexit no deal you can expect that price to rise probably the Genos as well

Offline Gunnar Jonny

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 03:23:59 PM »
Regarding prices.
Here in Norway I've noticed that the prices for T5 various "packs" has increased quite a lot lately.
In fact this has been done during the past months.
T5/76 and Genos are now listed to aprox US$ 5750
PA4X/76 at US$ 4430
(Currency 1US$ = NKR 7,70)
Audya and SD9 are pretty much close to Korg, and gap up to T5 was far lower earlier this year.

Yamaha prices today reminds me of the cost of Audya when it finally was released.....
Cheers & Happy Playing.  :)
GJ

Online usaraiya

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 07:39:45 PM »
I just sold my PSR-S970 on Ebay today, on the day of listing, I was surprised, maybe I quoted a low price, who knows, but, now I can't wait for my Genos!!
Uday