Genos (12 Boards) > Genos and iPad & Songbook+

SongBook+

<< < (2/9) > >>

pjd:
Some form of Genos/Songbook+ integration would be welcome.

I have the whole Sunday repertoire in forScore. I gave up trying to use forScore with an IK Multimedia BlueTurn because it meant schlepping around another pedal and I had trouble dealing with all sorts of pedals and button sizes under my feet.

The whole Genos/Songbook+ thing should be interesting.

-- pj

stephenm52:
Add me to a fan of Mobile Sheets Pro on an Android.   I’ve been playing with the Songbook + app and would love to see some sort of straight forward integration with Genos!    A system using 3 digits like Korg PA4x and Mobile Sheets Pro would be a really winner!  Can’t wait to see how Songbook+ is integrated with Genos.

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: stephenm52 on October 12, 2017, 12:00:30 AM ---Can’t wait to see how Songbook+ is integrated with Genos.

--- End quote ---

The documentation says we won't have to specify the MSB/LSB/PC any more. The keyboard will handle it. This also likely means we won't need those midi control files any more.

Sure would be sweet.

Fred

Al Ram:

--- Quote from: Fred Smith on October 12, 2017, 02:13:37 AM ---The documentation says we won't have to specify the MSB/LSB/PC any more. The keyboard will handle it. This also likely means we won't need those midi control files any more.

Sure would be sweet.

Fred

--- End quote ---

Fred,
Thanks for being on top of this.
1. are you referring to the SongBook+ Documentation or the Genos Documentation ?.
2. Does it mean that for those of us who already have Songbook+ with a Tyros could easily keep the Songbook+ items the way they are and still work it with Genos ?

what are your thoughts ?

thanks so much. 

stephenm52:

--- Quote from: Fred Smith on October 12, 2017, 02:13:37 AM ---The documentation says we won't have to specify the MSB/LSB/PC any more. The keyboard will handle it. This also likely means we won't need those midi control files any more.

Sure would be sweet.

Fred

--- End quote ---

I second that “SWEET!!”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version