Author Topic: SongBook+  (Read 27453 times)

Offline voodoo

SongBook+
« on: October 11, 2017, 02:45:23 PM »
The days I purchased a copy of SongBook+ for iPad. I think this app is really cool. It can:

* Import PDFs from dropbox (not mentioned in description)
* Use whole songbooks and make several songbook entries from them by specifying the start page
* send and receive midi messages

I will convert all my paper collections to PDF and put them into the iPad. Very cool.

Looking forward to SongBook+ support of the upcoming Genos.

Uli
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Yamaha P-125 Digital Piano
Nord Electro 5D

Offline reya

Re: SongBook+
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 03:44:03 PM »
Well Uli,

I hope you will enjoy your digital scores a lot!

I know I do.
I have had all my scores digital for a couple of years now, and I am absolutely loving it.

I have been using Mobilesheets Pro (an alternative for Songbook+ on Android) for this with my Tyros 5 and PK6 pedals and I am absolutely loving the setup.
- (as said) All my scores are digital.
- Loading a score on the tablet causes a MIDI instruction to be sent to Tyros, so that the corresponding registration file is loaded automatically.
- When my PK6 pedals are in MIDI control mode, they are configured so that some keys (pedals) send MIDI instructions to Tyros to advance registrations and such (MFC10 type things).
While other keys (pedals) of the PK6 send MIDI instructions to Mobilesheets Pro on the tablet, to advance pages, advance songs in playlists and such . . . .

Really great.
I would not want to go without it now!

I must say I find it a bit strange for Yamaha to single out Songbook+ though.
There are other products out there that do more or less the same. I know Yamaha seems to prefer iOs over Android, but even on iOs there are other products .  .
Maybe there are additional Genos related specifics planned in Songbook+
Time will tell ...

I have not posted much myself, but I have really been enjoying all these very informative Genos related posts !
Great forum!

Rudy
Genos 1, PSR SX900, Roland PK6, Ketron SD1000
MSI Cubi 5 mini pc with IIyama prolite 24" touchscreen, MobileSheets

Offline voodoo

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 04:11:16 PM »
Hey Rudy,

thanks for your comments and your ideas. Connecting your pedals to control page flow is a great idea. I will try this later.

And I think many users will like to hear that a solution for Android exists, too.

Uli
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Nord Electro 5D

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 04:41:32 PM »
I do not know anymore BUT

I have an HP android Slate 21 Inch tv screen.computer inside it which only cost £225 a couple years back.
They are great for sheet music reading using Mobile Sheets pro. Almost A4 reading and with a pedal page turner your away
I do not know whether Hp still do these androids anymore ,but If you can find one they are 100% for the purpose. Not for gaming or intense stuff
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 12:35:22 AM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Offline Dromeus

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 05:17:41 PM »
+1 for MobileSheets Pro. Awesome app that runs on a Windows tablet, too.
Regards, Michael

Offline pjd

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 05:31:27 PM »
Some form of Genos/Songbook+ integration would be welcome.

I have the whole Sunday repertoire in forScore. I gave up trying to use forScore with an IK Multimedia BlueTurn because it meant schlepping around another pedal and I had trouble dealing with all sorts of pedals and button sizes under my feet.

The whole Genos/Songbook+ thing should be interesting.

-- pj
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 02:04:00 AM by pjd »

Offline stephenm52

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 12:00:30 AM »
Add me to a fan of Mobile Sheets Pro on an Android.   I’ve been playing with the Songbook + app and would love to see some sort of straight forward integration with Genos!    A system using 3 digits like Korg PA4x and Mobile Sheets Pro would be a really winner!  Can’t wait to see how Songbook+ is integrated with Genos.
GENOS, SX900, Clavinova CVP 307, Korg Pa4x.........

Steve's Genos Recordings
Steve's Gig Disks

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 02:13:37 AM »
Can’t wait to see how Songbook+ is integrated with Genos.

The documentation says we won't have to specify the MSB/LSB/PC any more. The keyboard will handle it. This also likely means we won't need those midi control files any more.

Sure would be sweet.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 02:20:59 AM »
The documentation says we won't have to specify the MSB/LSB/PC any more. The keyboard will handle it. This also likely means we won't need those midi control files any more.

Sure would be sweet.

Fred

Fred,
Thanks for being on top of this.
1. are you referring to the SongBook+ Documentation or the Genos Documentation ?.
2. Does it mean that for those of us who already have Songbook+ with a Tyros could easily keep the Songbook+ items the way they are and still work it with Genos ?

what are your thoughts ?

thanks so much. 
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline stephenm52

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 02:21:27 AM »

Sure would be sweet.

Fred

I second that “SWEET!!”

Steve's Genos Recordings
Steve's Gig Disks

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 05:41:39 AM »
Fred,
Thanks for being on top of this.
1. are you referring to the SongBook+ Documentation or the Genos Documentation ?.
2. Does it mean that for those of us who already have Songbook+ with a Tyros could easily keep the Songbook+ items the way they are and still work it with Genos ?

The quote (Playlists work best with Songbook+. An entry can be linked directly without having to know the MSB / LSB of the Voice.) is from here: http://sandsoftwaresound.net/tag/genos/

Seamless integration would be really nice (ie, the registration issues the midi commands on its own without requiring a midi control file), however, I'm not sure what that means for those of us who already have said files.

Time will tell.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ

Offline pjd

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 02:09:45 PM »
The quote (Playlists work best with Songbook+. An entry can be linked directly without having to know the MSB / LSB of the Voice.) is from here: http://sandsoftwaresound.net/tag/genos/

http://sandsoftwaresound.net/genos-news-from-germany/

The info comes via Heidrun Dolde who did everyone a big favor by submitting questions to Yamaha Rellingen and collecting the answers into a PDF (auf Deutsch).

She really deserves a big pat on the back!

-- pj

Offline pjd

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 02:12:39 PM »
I gave up trying to use forScore with an IK Multimedia BlueTurn because it meant schlepping around another pedal and I had trouble dealing with all sorts of pedals and button sizes under my feet.

Even though it's off-topic, you might enjoy a look at Wix Wickens stage rig when playing with Sir Paul:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Zy24AC6DE&feature=youtu.be

When I saw all of his foot pedals, I felt like a wimp.  :-[  :)

-- pj

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 07:57:48 PM »
Fred

thanks for your response.

It looks like there will be tighter integration between Genos and SongBook+.  At a minimum now I know that Songbook+ will work with Genos.

thanks again

AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline Tommy 73

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 08:13:47 PM »
Even though it's off-topic, you might enjoy a look at Wix Wickens stage rig when playing with Sir Paul:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Zy24AC6DE&feature=youtu.be

When I saw all of his foot pedals, I felt like a wimp.  :-[  :)

-- pj
still off thread topic ...but check out vangelis foot work here so many pedals (!)... https://youtu.be/4zzkalHmY10
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 08:15:55 PM by Tommy 73 »
Yamaha Montage M8x : Korg PA5X 76  : Roland Jupiter 80 : Waldorf STVC : Roland Integra 7 : Waldorf Streichfett : Focal Trio6 ST6 : Studio Outboards/RME Audio Interface/A&H Mixer :

ash1

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 10:37:11 PM »
hi pjd wow what a rig that guy has got Unbelievable amount of gear brilliant im going to have to watch that again love it ;D

lava lamps lol

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:44:19 PM by ash1 »

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 10:00:32 AM »
Makes you wonder who wires all that up and how can that lot operate without something going wrong?? ::)
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Offline Bob88

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2017, 05:45:54 PM »
"The documentation says we won't have to specify the MSB/LSB/PC any more. The keyboard will handle it. This also likely means we won't need those midi control files any more.

Sure would be sweet."

From Fred's quote above, does this mean we will be able to load a pdf song file that correspond to the same resgistration? What an accomplishment that would be.  Bob

Offline stephenm52

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:11 PM »
"The documentation says we won't have to specify the MSB/LSB/PC any more. The keyboard will handle it. This also likely means we won't need those midi control files any more.

Sure would be sweet."

From Fred's quote above, does this mean we will be able to load a pdf song file that correspond to the same resgistration? What an accomplishment that would be.  Bob

Yes I’m assuming it does, it sure reads that way.   My only experience has been with my Korg PA4x, I use and App on an Android tablet called MobileSheetsPro.  In Korg’s Songbook feature ( no relation to the software called Songbook + for Yamaha and the ipad) I simply enter a 3 digit number into the Korg Songbook. I then enter that same 3 digit number into the pdf lead sheet stored in Mobile Sheets Pro I set the communication so that if I pull up a lead sheet on the tablet it pulls up the corresponding Songbook entry ( similar to a registration for the song on a Yamaha arranger).  Likewise if I pull up the lead sheet on my tablet it brings the corresponding Songbook entry on the Korg.   The key is I only have to use a 3 digit number not LSB/MSB/PC. 

An example may clarify my paragraph above:   I have the tune “Fly Me To the Moon” assigned the number 450 in Korg’s Songbook feature I use that number both on the Korg Keyboard and in the Mobile Sheet Pro app on the tablet.   Whether I pull up the entry on either keyboard or tablet everything is set in place to perform the song.    Hope that helps.

If Yamaha has put work a system like this it is going to make life a lot simpler for those of us who choose to use the system. 

Steve's Genos Recordings
Steve's Gig Disks

Offline Bob88

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2017, 09:49:35 PM »
 Thank you Steve.  It sure would prove beneficial for me.  Bob

Offline voodoo

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2017, 08:25:55 AM »
From the documentation known so far, there is no sign for a midi control for registrations or playlist entries:

* In the "edit playlist record" dialog there is no field for midi or program change number to send or receive.
* On earlier keyboards there was the possibility to select a registration bank from a given folder by receiving a bank/program change command. Something like this is not documented in the Genos manuals.

Perhaps another Songbook+ integration guide will appear to explain these topics.

Uli
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Nord Electro 5D

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2017, 02:17:53 AM »
This is something I'm interested in too. . . I use unrealBook rather than Songbook+, but I simply specify the MSB/LSB/PC MIDID data in unrealBook, and Tyros5 loads the specified Registration file and calls up the designated Registration number (1-8 button) when I load a song PDF into unrealBook.

That is, my "system" is such that I have unrealBook "control" the Tyros: when I bring up a song PDF in unrealBook, the Tyros5 immediately goes to the Registration for that song.

I have set up ~500+ songs this way, so I am hoping that Genos responds to the MIDI commands in the same way that Tyros5 does . . .

Jim
Raleigh, NC, USA / Genos / Tyros5-61 / Lucas Nana 600 / other stuff

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2017, 05:41:09 AM »
This is something I'm interested in too. . . I use unrealBook rather than Songbook+, but I simply specify the MSB/LSB/PC MIDID data in unrealBook, and Tyros5 loads the specified Registration file and calls up the designated Registration number (1-8 button) when I load a song PDF into unrealBook.

That is, my "system" is such that I have unrealBook "control" the Tyros: when I bring up a song PDF in unrealBook, the Tyros5 immediately goes to the Registration for that song.

I have set up ~500+ songs this way, so I am hoping that Genos responds to the MIDI commands in the same way that Tyros5 does . . .

Jim

Jim
I use SongBook+ pretty much the same way you describe with unRealBook.  Except that I control it the other way around.   I call the registration in Tyros and that loads the PDF on the iPad.    SongBook+ can also work the other way around:  load the PDF on the iPad which calls the T5 registration, however, in my opinion setting up this second way is too complicated in SongBook+ and not very practical because you have to add a number to the name of the registration.   The first way is easier to me. 

It seems that unRealBook is simpler to set up.  You did not mentioned it but it is probably true that you have a midi file in the Tyros loaded into each Tyros registration. 
is this correct ?
if so, is the name of the midi, the exact same name of the PDF ? or the midi name does not matter and everything is controlled by the MSB/LSB/PC

thanks in advance.
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline voodoo

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2017, 10:58:02 AM »

Jim,

you write "the specified registration". But how is the assignment of a MSB/LSB/PC to a specific registration? Is it a consequence number given by alphabetical order? Or can you specifiy the "PC number" of a registration in any way?

Uli
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Nord Electro 5D

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2017, 01:32:32 PM »
Hi - thanks for the info/discussion on this ... I'll have to pull out the detailed description I did on this a while back.  For those interested, this is (in a quick way) how I do it.  No special MIDI files are needed.

I have my Registrations files on my Tyros (soon to be Genos) set up so that they never "move" - that is, file 1 is always file 1, and file 57 is always file 57 etc.  The way I did this is to "plan ahead" and I had set up all my Registration files starting with "001", then "002", etc. - so they stay in order.  I have an Excel spreadsheet with all my data that I'd be glad to send to anyone (or, later, if it's possible, I can attach it here).  (I don't have the file with me at present; I'm away from my home computer).

For me, a Registration is the settings to start playing a song.  (sometimes I have more than one Registration for a more 'involved' song).  So, in the unrealBook app on my iPad, I simply put in a MIDI string that "calls up" the Registration file and Registration number that I want.  I have to do this in Hex, so I used Excel to help me plan it out.  It's simple once you get going on it.

I use the Set List feature of unrealBook a lot.  So when unrealBook displays a song (PDF), it also sends the little MIDI string that I set up (no MIDI file needed).  This calls up the Reg file, and "selects" the Reg button.  I can immediately start playing the song.  When I go to the next song in unrealBook, the Reg for that song is immediately called up on the Tyros.  I have over 500 songs set up this way.  Even when I get an impromptu request, say someone yells out "Hey, can you play All Of Me" - I just search for that song in unrealBook, the Registration is called up automatically, and I start playing the song within less than a second.

I use wireless MIDI to do this - so no wires needed!  I use the m1.Connect device (I think that's the name), it has worked 100% of the time for at least 100 gigs. 

If anyone wants to know more, I'd be glad to help.  Send me a note if you want my Excel file on how I set this up.

There is another whole aspect I have used as well, which I call "songs that borrow registrations" - I have another ~300 songs that "borrow" Reg's from other songs, since they are very similar to songs I had REg's for.  This saved me having to make 300 more registrations.  I even found out how to send a "Change Tempo" command via MIDI (via unrealBook), so that I can use an existing Reg but change the tempo to be right for the new song.  I can explain more about that another time if anyone is interested.

I'm waiting on my Genos and looking forward to making sure this all works the same - I have some informal assurance that it will, but I'll know once I test in person.

Jim

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2017, 01:41:35 PM »
To add to my note above, the way my commands look is something like (I may not have it 100% correct, i'm going on memory here; I'm not at my keyboard).

B0 20 07   (this means "load Registration file 8" or "load my 8th Registration file"
B0 00 00   (this never changes, just seemed necessary to complete the MSB/LSB)
C0 04       (this says "Now that Reg file #8 is recalled, press button 5 for me)

I think that in MIDI speak it's two Controller commands (MSB/LSB) followed by a single Program Change command.  My syntax may be a bit off; I'm writing this note away from my keyboard and iPad)

Note that like a lot of MIDI and computer stuff, the numbering is "offset" by 1: calling up 07 means 8 to us humans.   Calling up Reg button 04 means call up button 5.

Jim

Offline voodoo

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2017, 02:15:52 PM »
Jim,

thank you for your detailed explanation. This is basically the same way that songbook+ works for Tyros.

One last question: Are your registration files all in the same folder on the Tyros?

Uli
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Nord Electro 5D

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2017, 02:26:56 PM »
Yes, I keep them all in the same folder.  So far, I have about 95 Registration files.  I guess that on the Genos, each of them will have two "new" empty positions that I can use/fill!

Jim

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2017, 06:53:31 PM »
Jim
thanks for the detailed explanation.

I concur, your description is similar to the way SongBook+ works with a T5.

thanks again.
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2017, 07:03:03 PM »

I use wireless MIDI to do this - so no wires needed!  I use the m1.Connect device (I think that's the name), it has worked 100% of the time for at least 100 gigs. 

Jim

Jim
can you provide more info on the wireless device m1.connect you are using . . . . I googled it but it seems the name is not exactly the same. 

thanks again

AL
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2017, 07:38:59 PM »
Here is where I bought it.  It's great that this is so small, that you can just leave it plugged in even when you pack up your keyboard etc.!

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-MIDI-Interface-mi-1-Rev-3/dp/B01D61QK6W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508870998&sr=8-1&keywords=quicco+sound+mi.1

Jim

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2017, 07:41:22 PM »
For this interested, here is an Excel file that I created to organize my Registrations.  Anyone could use it to help with the MIDI commands, just put in your own Reg file names and song names or whatever you have in your Registrations ... I had to make this to keep organized!  :-)

Jim

[attachment deleted by admin]

The following users thanked this post: valimaties, Halesowen Kid

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2017, 07:55:49 PM »
Hi ... Attached is another document that might be of interest to some.  If you want to send a MIDI command to change the Tempo of your keyboard, this doc explains how to construct the MIDI string to send. 

The way I use it is that I "re-use" some Registrations, for additional songs that are similar in style to a Registration I already have.  This allows me to have Registrations for many more songs without having to create so many Registrations.  In my case, I think I have about ~600+ registrations, representing maybe ~500-550 songs (some songs have more than one Reg per song).  I have about 1200 songs in my repertoire, and I didn't want to create 1200 Registrations!  :-)

So, if I'm looking for a Registration setting for a song that is similar (in style/feel/sounds) to another song, I can "re-use" that Registration for the new song.  Examples:

For "Comedy Tonight", I use a Reg. that I already had for "With A Little Bit Of Luck".
For "Jamaica Farewell", I use a Reg. that I already had for "When The Sun Goes Down"
For "Welcome To My World", I used a Reg. that I already had for "Tequila Sunrise".

Sometimes, when I want to "re-use" a Reg., I may want to re-use it but set the tempo a bit different for the new song in question.  I use the info in the doc attached to create a MIDI string for "Tempo change".  So, in my iPad (unrealBookapp), I'll have first the MIDI string to recall the Registration on the Tyros (soon Genos), then a MIDI string for changing the tempo.  This way, when I call up (for example) "Welcome To My World.pdf" on unrealBook app on my iPad, my Tyros immediately goes to the Registration for "Tequila Sunrise", changes the tempo to the tempo I want for "Welcome To My World", and I'm ready to go (in under a second).

It may seem a bit confusing - but this method has allowed me to be "ready-to-play" an additional 300-400 songs, without having to create 300-400 additional Registrations.  Since my primary "pool" of Registrations is ~600 strong, I still have plenty of variety.  Of course, some songs don't lend themselves to this, so they get their one new, custom Registration created.

The Excel file that I created (attached here) includes calculations to translate Decimal to Hex, saving me the work of having to do that by hand!  :-)

Jim

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2017, 09:03:03 PM »
Jim
thanks again for your time in describing your system.

I am very interested in the midi wireless adaptor m1.  In the back of the tyros5 there are two sets of 5-pin midi connectors.  Midi A and Midi B

IN - Midi A - OUT         IN - Midi B - OUT

so you connect the wireless adaptor to say Midi A IN and OUT ?

and then how do you pair it to the ipad ? does the app (in my case SongBook+) need to also be compatible with the adapter ?

I am currently using a printer cable to physically connect the T5 to the iPad using the Apple 'Camera' adapter. 

If i could make this wireless adapter work then is a couple of cables less to carry/worry.  Since you can just leave it plugged.

When you have a chance, it will be appreciated.  thanks in advance.

thanks again.
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2017, 09:07:22 PM »
Hi - you could use with either MIDI jack set (A or B).  I have mine in MIDI B, since I have another device (a 2-octave keyboard) connected to MIDI A-IN.   To connect your app to the mi.1 connect device, you use whatever method the app has for Bluetooth (low-energy) MIDI.  Garage Band has a way to connect, and unrealBook, that app I use, also has a way to connect to a wireless MIDI device.  Once you connect, you're all set.  It should just work.

Hope this helps,
-Jim

Offline voodoo

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2017, 03:34:38 PM »
Rudy,

- When my PK6 pedals are in MIDI control mode, they are configured so that some keys (pedals) send MIDI instructions to Tyros to advance registrations and such (MFC10 type things).
While other keys (pedals) of the PK6 send MIDI instructions to Mobilesheets Pro on the tablet, to advance pages, advance songs in playlists and such . . . .

I would like to do as you described. How did you connect the PK6 pedal with Tyros AND the tablet? Using the Midi Though jack of the Tyros? Or ober WLAN?

Uli
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Nord Electro 5D

Offline reya

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2017, 06:38:45 AM »
Uli,

No, sadly Tyros has no midi through . I use a simple midi Y cable instead

Rudy
Genos 1, PSR SX900, Roland PK6, Ketron SD1000
MSI Cubi 5 mini pc with IIyama prolite 24" touchscreen, MobileSheets

Offline voodoo

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2017, 07:23:16 AM »
Uli,

No, sadly Tyros has no midi through . I use a simple midi Y cable instead

Rudy

Ok, thank you for this info.

Uli
Yamaha Genos
Yamaha MODX7
Nord Electro 5D

Offline pratcli

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2018, 09:27:53 PM »
Can songbook+ be linked with a style or does a registration have to be created first. Newbie to this any help on basic hook up deeply appreciated. I would like to have ipad connect with style direct not registration if u know what I mean.

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2018, 09:46:58 PM »
Can songbook+ be linked with a style or does a registration have to be created first. Newbie to this any help on basic hook up deeply appreciated. I would like to have ipad connect with style direct not registration if u know what I mean.

SongBook works only with registrations.

Hope this helps,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ

The following users thanked this post: pratcli

Pino

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2018, 09:48:58 PM »
How can it ever be linked to a style?

Please read the manual first

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 09:51:07 PM by Pino »

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2018, 10:58:18 PM »
Hi - I didn't know there was such thing as a MIDI Y-cable?! 
Jim