Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Voices & Revo Drums

Drums Setup for GENOS.

<< < (7/7)

voodoo:
I am surprised, that there is no regular voice selection dialog. Only switching through available drum kits by +/- or data dial. Some kind of limited.

valimaties:

--- Quote from: Snicker740 on February 24, 2018, 05:41:50 PM ---I am glad to see that a Yamaha provided an update with the content:-You can now select the Drum Kit of the "Expansion" folder on the Drum Setup window of the Style Creator.
But the joy was only a few minutes when I realized that it only allowed the selection of drum sets from Yamaha's extended package that sold yamaha music soft. It still does not see the drum kit in the user-created expansion pack. An overwhelming disappointment.

--- End quote ---

I don't think is true. I checked out, and I see also the expansion drum kits made by me ;)
Also, they came with a message when you want to use Drum Setup feature and you have more than one drum kit on your style. It is a message that suggest you to change the style drum on all style parts. That is a good approach, I thing. White ball for Yamaha!

Regards,
Vali

voodoo:

--- Quote from: valimaties on February 25, 2018, 02:03:58 AM ---I don't think is true. I checked out, and I see also the expansion drum kits made by me ;)
Also, they came with a message when you want to use Drum Setup feature and you have more than one drum kit on your style. It is a message that suggest you to change the style drum on all style parts. That is a good approach, I thing. White ball for Yamaha!

Regards,
Vali

--- End quote ---

Hey Vali,

thanks for this report. Seems we have to find out, under which conditions our own drum voices are shown here. But it’s great, that it works.

Uli

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version