Author Topic: Onsong app on stage  (Read 151 times)

Onsong app on stage
« on: September 13, 2017, 07:51:59 PM »
Are there any of you good hardworking people in here that make use of Onsong (iPad, Microsoft) for lyrics and sending controller messages to the keyboard while playing live?

I understand you can with T4 make a list and call up these registrations from Onsong. A keyboard player opened my eyes with showing me this way of integrating lyrics, chords, and T4 configuration. Onsong also makes it easy to transpose tabs on the fly.

Do you have any experience to share, as I am planning to buy the product and make a system?
If not, I suggest you take notice and see if you can benefit from this option streamlining your workflow.

https://www.onsongapp.com/videos/
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 07:15:42 PM by rolfeilert »

Offline Paul B

Re: Onsong app on stage
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 04:55:17 AM »
I use Onsong extensively for managing all of my song sheets which amount to lyrics and cords. Onsong is a great app and i highly recommend it. However I have not tried to connect it to my keyboard directly. I have a S970 and I would love to know how to use Onsong to call up the correct registration for the song on the 970. So, if I can answer any specific questions about using Onsong itself, I would be happy to assist. I will also be watching this thread if someone can steer us to integrating Onsong with the keyboard.

Paul
Paul B
Kenosha, WI / Mission, TX

The following users thanked this post: rolfeilert

Online Fred Smith

Re: Onsong app on stage
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 05:18:14 AM »
No app can call up a registration on a PSR. That feature is available only on keyboards with a hard drive.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Tyros 4, Bose L1, Finale 2011
Check out my Registration Lessons