Author Topic: A new member.  (Read 612 times)

Offline Ben46

A new member.
« on: September 08, 2017, 10:15:43 PM »
Hello all,

My name is Ben, 71 years old and I live in Leiden, near the west coast of the Netherlands. Since my 8th I am active with music. First on accordion, later on guitar and from 1970 almost exclusively on organs and keyboards.
For a long period, I played as a semi-professional in various bands and in studios as a session musician.
But that's past times. Now I'm only playing at home in my home studio. This happens on a Tyros 4, Tyros 5-76, MOXF6, Hammond XE-1 and Roland VK8-M.
I hope that I will spend a pleasant and useful time on this forum.

Regards
Ben
For recordings on my Korg Pa4X please visit my website.
BENSEL MUZIEK

Offline billtracy

Re: A new member.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 07:33:32 AM »
Welcome to the forum! Great lineup of keyboards you have there, very impressive. :)
Current: Korg PA900, KRK Rokit 5s & 8S sub.
Previously Owned: Yamaha PSR-740, Yamaha PSR-1100, Yamaha PSR-S750, Roland E-A7.

The following users thanked this post: Ben46

Online Del B

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 07:59:43 AM »
Welcome to the forum Ben, I would love to hear some of your renditions

regards - Del

Offline MINKYCATS

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 09:24:07 AM »
Hi Ben,

Welcome to these very friendly and knowledgeable forums.

All the guys and gals are fantastic and always most helpful.

Trevor (MINKYCATS)
Yamaha AR100 organ:  Tyros 5 - 61
Previous: Hammond C3 with PR40 tone cabinet, Yamaha E30, Technics SX-EX60, Yamaha EL70, Technics KN7000 and others.

Offline Ben46

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 11:13:30 AM »
Hello Bill, Del and Trevor,

Thanks for your warm welcome.  ;D
And Del I've just posted a first song on the forum.
I hope you like it.

Regards
Ben
BENSEL MUZIEK

Offline Gloria

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 11:48:19 AM »
A big welcome to another keyboard player & ACCORDIONIST!    ;D  (I just commented on your beautiful song.)

Gloria
"Music is the Universal Language"
PSR Performer Page

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 11:58:08 AM »
Hi Ben,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member.  I'm sure you're going to learn a great deal about your Tyros 4 and Tyros 5 keyboards here on the forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing them, as well as the other instruments you own.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

You’ll also gain access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend Peter (XeeniX), which presently contains 41,000+ song titles in 670 indexed books.  This index is updated often.

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

Joe Waters updated “Supporting the PSR Tutorial”, on August 27, 2017, which can be found here:
https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

We're so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  There are many members here who are always willing and eager to help you.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 06:14:32 PM by Roger Brenizer »
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline Ben46

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 01:31:53 PM »
A big welcome to another keyboard player & ACCORDIONIST!    ;D  (I just commented on your beautiful song.)

Gloria

Hello Gloria,

Thank you for your kind response.
In the modern keyboards are amazing good samples of accordions, but .................
But nothing sounds better than a real accordion.

regards
Ben
BENSEL MUZIEK

Offline Ben46

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 01:42:55 PM »
Hello Roger,

Thank you for the warm welcome and comprehensive information.
I have visited PSR Tutorial many times over the last few years and it is really a great source of information.
In the end, I also found time to become a member of the forum and I am convinced that it will be a fun and educational time.

Regards
Ben
BENSEL MUZIEK