Author Topic: Fade Out  (Read 288 times)

Offline hans1966

Fade Out
« on: September 01, 2017, 05:43:22 PM »
Hi friends, can anyone help me on how can I create a the fade of out in a MIDI song, inside my PSR-S970? in other words. ¿there is an internal controller inside the S970, which allows me to program the fade the out ?. I am very grateful for the support you can give me with this subject.       greetings Hans

The following users thanked this post: Enildo

Offline Enildo

Re: Fade Out
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 08:54:41 AM »
Hello Hans!
There's something for you to do the moment you're recording MIDI
  the "FADE IN / OUT" button on the left side of the keyboard, next to the on / off (ACMP) button. Internally I do not know.

Hug,

Enildo
Psr s970 - The best PSR!

Offline pieterpan

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 10:08:24 AM »
Hans,

It an be one outisde the keyboard using Michael Bedesem's MixMaster - I suggest you give it a try.

Regards <> piet
Yamaha Tyros 4 - Yamaha KX 25 - Gem WSII module

Offline hans1966

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 01:33:59 PM »
Many thanks Enildo and Peterpan for their answers. Enildo: I have already tried the fade in and out without any success. I solved the inconvenience by getting myself  Song Creator, and editing measure after measure on each channel of the MIDI sequence, this is a great job, and it takes a lot of time but I think it was worth it. Peterpan: I still do not understand MixMaster, but thanks again for your help. greetings Hans

Offline Enildo

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 03:27:14 PM »
Many thanks Enildo and Peterpan for their answers. Enildo: I have already tried the fade in and out without any success. I solved the inconvenience by getting myself  Song Creator, and editing measure after measure on each channel of the MIDI sequence, this is a great job, and it takes a lot of time but I think it was worth it. Peterpan: I still do not understand MixMaster, but thanks again for your help. greetings Hans

You are welcome Hans!
Psr s970 - The best PSR!

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 03:43:40 PM »

Wow. Impressive.

But if you can handle Song Creator, you can handle MicMaster. It's one of Michael Bedesem's utility programs you download to your computer. It's available in the Utilities section.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Tyros 4, Bose L1, Finale 2011
Check out my Registration Lessons