Author Topic: Back Again  (Read 668 times)

Offline Geewag

Back Again
« on: August 22, 2017, 02:03:56 PM »
Best to everyone.  Was a member a few years ago.  I've gone through a Tyros 3 & 4 and enjoyed them immensely.  Got busy with other things and drifted away.  My better half gave me permission to purchase a Tyros 5 last week and this was my first on-line stop.  I remember how helpful everyone was and am very pleased to be back.  My name is Dave.  Geewag is short for "Geek with a Gun.  I used to be a technological crimes detective before I retired and the name stuck.  I play in band with the same guys since 1979 and no, we haven't gotten any better, just more comfortable.  My main instrument is guitar but don't hold that against me as I'm trying to add keyboardist to my repertoire.  Glad to be back and involved.

Dave from Edmonton Alberta

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Back Again
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 02:11:09 PM »
Hi Dave,

Welcome back to the forum and thank you for becoming a member once again.  I'm sure you're going to learn a great deal about your new Tyros 5 keyboard here on the forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.

I enjoyed reading about your musical background and the story behind your Username, Geewag.  I'm looking forward to interacting with you here on the forum.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

We're so glad you've decided to become a member again and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  There are many members here who are always willing and eager to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: Geewag

Offline billtracy

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 05:58:38 PM »
Welcome back Dave! Great keyboard you have and congratulations on that. :)
Current: Korg PA900, KRK Rokit 5s & 8S sub.
Previously Owned: Yamaha PSR-740, Yamaha PSR-1100, Yamaha PSR-S750, Roland E-A7.

The following users thanked this post: Geewag

Offline Geewag

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 06:34:31 PM »
Thanks for he warm welcome Roger and Bill.  I have already ordered some resources.  I did order them years ago but felt an upgrade was good.

Looking forward to receiving the memory stick

Dave

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 06:51:13 PM »
Thank you for becoming a supporting member, once again, Dave.  You won't be disappointed in the files on the USB flash drive.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page