Author Topic: New member  (Read 474 times)

Offline robfigee

« on: August 17, 2017, 07:49:03 AM »
Hi everyone.
My name is Rob, I am almost 80 years old and have been playing piano most of my life. I started playing keyboard some 7 years ago on a Casio CTX 6000 to get used to this new medium for me. Because of my bad eye-sight the display of this keyboard becane a problem and I was getting bored with the possibilities it provided.
I ordered the Yamaha PSR s770 because of its great range of styles and voices plus the rasor-sharp display, which is a great advantage.  As soon as it is delivered you might expect a few help questions.

Cheers,

Rob
Casio CTX 6000 and Yamaha PSR s770

Offline billtracy

Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 09:49:55 AM »
Congrats on the new keyboard and welcome!  :)
Current: Korg PA900, KRK Rokit 5s & 8S sub.
Previously Owned: Yamaha PSR-740, Yamaha PSR-1100, Yamaha PSR-S750, Roland E-A7.

Offline Gloria

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 10:11:42 AM »
Rob, welcome to this great forum!  Looking forward to your first song played on your new Yamaha!   :D
"Music is the Universal Language"
PSR Performer Page

Offline TwinTyros

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 10:46:25 AM »
Dear Rob,

Congratulations with your choice for the psr-770 and also a warm welcome for you as a new member.

This forum has a very close amount of member (almost a "family")  and always willing to help you there were possible.
Do not hesitate to ask for help if you need it.

I wish you lots of pleasure with your keyboard and also at our forum.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Regards,
Marcel

Offline Jeff Hollande

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 11:11:35 AM »
Enjoy your new baby !  :)

Jeff
DAWS MAC & WIN

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 01:03:52 PM »
Hi Rob,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member.  I'm sure you're going to learn a great deal about your new PSR-S770 keyboard here on the forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

We're so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  There are many members here who are always willing and eager to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline Toril S

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 01:27:01 PM »
Hi Rob! Welcome to this great forum! It is a big family of helpful people! Enjoy your new keyboard. I am also about to order a new keyboard. Now I play a PSR 2100. It came out in 2003, so it is a little out of date :) Looking forward to hear your music!
Toril S