Author Topic: Tyros 5 D E F G and direct access buttons not working  (Read 414 times)

Offline arberkocllari1

Tyros 5 D E F G and direct access buttons not working
« on: August 17, 2017, 01:21:36 AM »
Hi everybody! I need your help.

When I powered up Tyros 5 play button LED of audio record/playback was on.I pressed stop but nothing is happened.when I tried to chenge styles the D E F G buttons not working

If anyone has solved this issue please let me know what to do

Thanks!

Offline EileenL

Re: Tyros 5 D E F G and direct access buttons not working
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 04:39:44 AM »
Press EXIT to get you back to the home page or do a reset.

Offline tyrosaurus

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 06:21:29 AM »
Are you by any chance still using an early version of the firmware (operating system)?

You can check the version by pressing FUNCTION > UTILITY > Tab to OWNER.   Press VERSION

If you are still using an early version of the firmware, you should try updating to the latest one which is Ver. 1.13 - released December 2016.   You can download this from your local Yamaha Support website.  Here is a link to the page on the UK site...

https://uk.yamaha.com/en/support/updates/index.html?c=keyboards&k=Tyros5

The same problem reported in another thread dates back to the end of 2013, shortly after the T5 was released, and so must have been using the first version of the firmware.  If there was a problem with the firmware, Yamaha would have fixed it and released a new version.  This may not be the cause of your problem, but it might be worth trying if you are still using a version lower than say 1.05.

Regards

Ian
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:27:23 AM by tyrosaurus »

Offline arberkocllari1

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 06:50:09 AM »
Thanx! I will check it ✌🏻

Offline arberkocllari1

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 04:08:38 PM »
Not worked!i have installed the latest update 😕