Author Topic: USA tyros 5 vs. European version-format differences  (Read 369 times)

Offline Nashville

USA tyros 5 vs. European version-format differences
« on: August 01, 2017, 12:24:33 PM »
Would the formating between a USA tyros 4 and a European model be so different that I couldn't  benefit from Eileen Lowry's or some other European instructional DVD?   I just bought the Tyros 5, having never owned a tyros before, and am finding the manuals difficult to understand because of the unfamiliar lingo.

Thanks,
Nashville  (Susan)

Offline EileenL

Re: USA tyros 5 vs. European version-format differences
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 12:37:51 PM »
Hello Susan,
   The format for USA is NTSC .UK and Europe use PAL.

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 01:45:38 PM »
I may be mistaken, Eileen, but I don't believe Susan is referencing formatting in that regard.  I think she wants to know if she may benefit from your Tyros 4 Instructional DVD with regard to her Tyros 5.

I hope I've understood your question correctly, Susan.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline XeeniX

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 03:47:41 PM »
Hi Susan

I am not familiar wit the instruction dvd's that Eileen created but I heard a lot of good things about them :)

I speak from experience though when I say that a Tyros 4 and 5 do not  differ that much in how to operate them. So in that way these instruction dvd's can and will be worth your while to get a basic understanding. Especially if you find the user manual too overwhelming at first glance and err "too dry" as a starter (I had the same problem in the beginning :) )

For direct "operating problems" you can try You Tube video's as well there are a lot of them out there that can be really helpful as well.
Use for example Tyros Tipsters as search and you will find quite a few useful ones I think.

best regards,

Peter 8)

-----
Thereís no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
-----