Author Topic: relaesedate Genos / T6 better today than tomorrow  (Read 1294 times)

Offline TwinTyros

relaesedate Genos / T6 better today than tomorrow
« on: July 31, 2017, 12:22:08 PM »
I will be glad when Yamaha introduce the new Tyros 6, GENOS or whatever they will call it. Just due to the fact that almost every post here on the forum is about this item, speculations, rumours, links to fake vids, wishes, etc.

Not that i will upgrade to the new key, no I do not even think about it. But just like the fact that I enjoyed to read the other postings here from all the players who have fun with their key, giving usefull tips, and other stuff.

I'm happy with my (W....) organ and also a bit with my T5, although I do not play with it so often any more.

Regards,
Marcel

Offline billtracy

Re: relaesedate Genos / T6 better today than tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 01:45:20 PM »
Well, tomorrow is the first of August, so according to the "Soothsayers" we will only have about six weeks more to wait. :)
Current: Korg PA900, KRK Rokit 5s & 8S sub.
Previously Owned: Yamaha PSR-740, Yamaha PSR-1100, Yamaha PSR-S750, Roland E-A7.

Offline maartenb

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 12:54:51 AM »
a bit with my T5, although I do not play with it so often any more.
A word of advice: If you don't play it that often, sell your T5 *now*. You still might get a reasonable price for it. Don't wait for the Genos to come out, which might devalue your T5.

If you really want to play a Yamaha keyboard, buy a second hand PSR-S970. The 970 is soundwise close to the T5.

Use the money you have earned this way to buy expansion packs for your W.... organ, if you play that often.

Maarten

Offline Jeff Hollande

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 02:18:32 AM »
Hi Maarten,

Marcel has other plans, he told me. ;)

Jeff
DAWS MAC & WIN

Offline Jeff Hollande

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 02:15:48 AM »
Hi Bachus,

You are right it is a great machine and ... I am sure Marcel is very interested in that kb. ;)

Wished I could be the new owner of his T5 ( in mint condition !, almost new ) but my present budget is focused on other necessary priorities.  :'(

Jeff
DAWS MAC & WIN