Author Topic: More fun with PSR 2100  (Read 292 times)

Offline Toril S

More fun with PSR 2100
« on: July 25, 2017, 02:56:43 PM »
My old friend PSR 2100. You shine again, after I loaded some new styles from this page into you. That, in turn, led to me making some new songs. We still have fun, thanks to all the wonderful people in this forum. I see that there has not been any activity here since 2016, except my posts and the kind replies to them. So I guess people have moved on, as will I in September. A little sad. When it came out in 2003, the PSR 2100 was wonderful. You still are, my friend, - only a little outdated. I remember September 5. in 2003, when I bought you. I was so happy and excited! Hundreds of happy hours have we spent together, producing more or less successfull music :) Many happy evenings we performed together, people coming to our corner to chat, and a couple of times spill wine on the panel! (Two buttons work a little faulty because of this). I know that, when I get my new board, you will rest in your bag while I get to know my new partner. But I promise to take you out of the bag, and we will have fun again. You will stay here, and there will still be happy jamming sessions in this house :) This is not a farewell, my old friend, but a beginning of a new life for us all.
Toril S

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: More fun with PSR 2100
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 03:51:18 PM »
My definition of a friend, Toril, is; Someone I haven't met yet:)

Hopefully, at that point, we will be friends forever!  :) :) :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page