Author Topic: Hello everyone,  (Read 451 times)

Offline Coprah66

• Langage international : la Musique !
Hello everyone,
« on: July 14, 2017, 08:42:43 PM »
Hello everyone,
Coprah66 is from the south of France. Mediterranean area. Musician since childhood.

First on the accordion of papa, then piano. Then guitar and arrangers as soon as possible. Orchestral experience of 12 musicians a few evenings and dances with an international repertoire.

I have a Tyros 5-76 with a Yamaha 01V a micro Rhode NT1 and sono Bose L1S.

I am retired from electronics specialized in Issuing / Receiving. Television and computer networks are in my skills.

Thank you for being with me.

Musically to all.
Georges
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 09:48:08 PM by Coprah66 »
Sans la musique il n'y a pas de plaisir dans la vie.

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Hello everyone,
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 08:52:46 PM »
Hi Georges,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member.  It would appear that you have a wonderful musical background, starting from early childhood extending into your adult life.  I'm sure you're going to learn a great deal about your keyboard here on the forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.  I'm certain we'll be learning some valuable things from you too.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

We're so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  There are many members here who are always willing and eager to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline Coprah66

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 06:56:29 AM »
Hello Roger,
Thank you for your welcome and the informations it contains. I'm going to progress slowly because I'm already part of other forums and the time, although retired, is still short enough to do everything.
I have a solid experience of the T5-76 and master it rather well. It has bugs unavoidable related to the original brand that is specialized to put up quite a few locks wanted or not. It also has a lot of well-hidden functions that the notices do not speak.
I already made some tutorials that are published in French on other forums. I'll have to translate them for you. But before I have to see what already exists here.
I also have many styles dedicated or not. I'll see what's on your forum to add it when needed.
I'll tell you again for your welcome and tell you soon.
Musically.
Georges.

Offline Ray Eyden

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 07:57:43 AM »
Hi Georges

Welcome aboard!

:)
All the Best
Ray

Derby England

Offline Coprah66

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 07:39:16 PM »
Hi Ray,
Tks for your friendly welcome.
Have nice day.

Georges

Offline Musicman123

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 03:00:53 PM »
Hi Georges , good to see you join us , you have a wonderful musical background Im sure you have lots of experience and knoledge to pass on. hope you enjoy this sitr

Stuart

Offline vbdx66

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 02:41:07 AM »
Hi Georges,

I am happy to great a new member who is located on the same area as myself (Pyrénées-Orientales, South of France), I don't think that we are very numerous here.

Welcome to PSR Tutorial and to the Forum  8)

Best Regards,

Vinciane.
Past keyboards: PSR E313, PSR E413, PSR E433, PSR S550, DGX 640, upright piano.
Now: DGX 650