Author Topic: Yamaha el70 organ  (Read 756 times)

TJW

Yamaha el70 organ
« on: July 07, 2017, 06:53:26 AM »
Hi need help  I have got a yamaha el 70  which I am going to use with my tyros 5   Has any one got a  voices or a reg disc that they can send me in download so I can right to a 3.5 floppy disc to test the drive on the organ as no discs came with it  thank

Terry email tezwalker8@yahoo.com

Offline MINKYCATS

Re: Yamaha el70 organ
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 03:14:23 AM »
Hi TJW,

I had an EL70 for a few years and swapped it for an AR100
 a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I sold all the discs I had with the organ.

I purchased some registration discs from Strawberry music. You could get in touch with them but I think the discs were quite expensive.

There may be some EL70 owners on these forums who may be able to help if you make it known what you are looking for.

Have you tried recording some of your playing on to a blank floppy disc and tried to play it back?  This will test the floppy disc drive.  Don't  forget to format the disc before you make a recording.

Regards

Trevor (MINKYCATS)

Offline Tezwalker

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 07:45:15 AM »
Hi Trevor thanks for reply  strawberry music is sending me a demo download so I can test the drive and see if  USB to 3.5 floppy will work with windows10 thanks again terry

Offline Tezwalker

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 07:53:24 AM »
Hi sorry if wrong place  had a problem logging in  password would not work but the email address orange have shut down  so could not recover pass or change email had to restart  as tezwalker I was
Tjw thanks again terry

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 12:09:36 PM »
Hi Terry,

I see you now have two accounts on the forum.  Your original account is still intact.  I will need to delete one of these accounts, so I believe you would want your original account to remain.  You can always request that your password be sent to you, unless I'm misunderstanding your comments.

Please let me know your decision.  :)

I also deleted a duplicate comment.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline Tezwalker

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 04:36:54 PM »
Hi I would to keep the new one thanks as the old password is lost and the old email was with orange and they have  closed down there email address for good thanks terry

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2017, 05:12:27 PM »
Okay, Terry, but before I delete your old account please be advised.  Email addresses can be modified at any time by you, as a member, from within your account settings.  All you need to do is access your Account Settings and modify your email address in your old account.  You also have 34 posts in your old account and when I delete that account, you will lose your post count.

I will wait until you confirm that you really want me to take this action, before I delete the old account.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

Offline Tezwalker

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 01:41:36 AM »
Hi  I will keep the new account thanks  I tried to change the email address on my old account but it has for old password with I had lost when I tried to recover it sent the message to email that was closed down thanks terry

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2017, 10:59:45 AM »
Your old account has now been deleted, Terry.  You will note in your first post in this topic, TJW is now shown as a Guest.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

Offline karl28

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 08:12:07 AM »
Hi Terry,

Check your email!

Regards,

Karl