Author Topic: Genos Talk  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Jeff Hollande

Genos Talk
« on: May 23, 2017, 08:48:12 AM »
XGW - SONAR PLATINUM - CUBASE 8 WIN - MIXCRAFT8

The following users thanked this post: Matrix, thomas750

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Genos Talk
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 10:05:03 AM »
Thank you Jeff.  It will be interesting, come this Fall, to see if all the rumors and speculation becomes reality.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline maartenb

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 03:48:34 AM »
I wonder who is behind this and what his/her motives are. The only new thing it "adds" to the discussion is a Polish rumour...

The only motive I can think of is to make a few bucks. The site developer just collects rumors about the Genos and has three ads at the bottom of the page. He/she only has half a year to make a profit, because after that the normal channels will be used by people.

It would be much more friendly for him/her to post the info here on psrtutorial.com!

All in all, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

Maarten

P.S. It is registered from Copenhagen, Denmark:
Registrant Contact
Name: Domain Privacy
Organization: Domain Privacy ApS
Mailing Address: Ny Ostergade 3, Kobenhavn K 1101 DK
Phone: +45.46907100
Email:privacyregistrant@genosmania.com
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 04:52:17 AM by maartenb »

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 03:58:54 AM »
Personally if this is to be the new keyboard then I will not be purchasing it. I can't see Yamaha only producing a 76 note board anyway.
  Why oh why can't people wait until Yamaha tells us all about it. Then and only then can we say if we are interested in buying it.

The following users thanked this post: thomas750

Online Bachus

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 07:24:16 AM »
Personally if this is to be the new keyboard then I will not be purchasing it. I can't see Yamaha only producing a 76 note board anyway.
  Why oh why can't people wait until Yamaha tells us all about it. Then and only then can we say if we are interested in buying it.

Who knows...  and even is the origin of this rumor is legit.. they might have said that there would be no 61 key version... translated by the one receiving the info into there will be only a 76 key version..

Maybe they have a 73 key version with wheels on the top instead of the side, a slim and light version much like the Nord stage(size and weight and build quallity)

You can never know how Yamaha envisions the new arranger of the future...
Life is like a box of chocolats, you never know what you are gonna get, so enjoy them all.  I am wayting for the next box of chocolate the Yamaha Genos.

Admin of : www.keyszone.boards.net

Offline Wouter1972

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 11:51:42 AM »
Why is it that the supposedly new Genos made from amateur enthusiasts is almost all of the time made to look less plug and play and more Synthesizerish? ::)

Online Bachus

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 01:02:50 PM »
Why is it that the supposedly new Genos made from amateur enthusiasts is almost all of the time made to look less plug and play and more Synthesizerish? ::)

Who says the Genos is aimed at amateur enthusiasts?

There could be a PSR pro or Tyros6 series aimed at amateur enthusiasts while the Genos is a totally new concept taking arranger capabilities into the pro world..

We dont know what Genos is, we are all asuming its a Tyros 6 follow up...
Life is like a box of chocolats, you never know what you are gonna get, so enjoy them all.  I am wayting for the next box of chocolate the Yamaha Genos.

Admin of : www.keyszone.boards.net

Offline EileenL

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 01:07:06 PM »
The Tyros range has been used by both professionals as well as home players and is quite suited to this purpose.