Author Topic: hello I ame New  (Read 917 times)

Offline Daysan

hello I ame New
« on: May 04, 2017, 04:49:59 AM »
Hello
My name is Daysan, and I come fom Holland.
My Englisch is not verry best, but I'm try.

I ame a Woman and 64 jahre jung.
I have a Tyros 3.
bevor I startet with keyboard a play organ, all yamaha , and one time a Technic organ, but back again to Yamaha.
The last organ EL 90, and the keyboard bevor Tyros 3 yamaha psr 9000, also a verry gut keyboard.
want you now more from me, than you can yell.

I hope you can read my Englisch.
greetings from daysan.

Online Graham UK

Re: hello I ame New
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 05:18:31 AM »
Daysan. Welcome. No problem with your English as I can understand you.
This is one of the best forums for obtaining keyboard information plus load of free styles to download.
Feel free to ask any questions as there is always forum members to give help...we all learn something everyday.

graham uk
T2 + NP30

Offline Daysan

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 05:56:53 AM »
Thank you Graham for your Welcome
gr Daysan

Offline Bertie59

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 09:06:56 AM »
Hi Dayson,
Welcome to our great forum - you will find all the help, support and advice you need here.

As Graham said - your English is fine.

Regards
Sue  :)

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 01:06:16 PM »
Hi Daysan,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member.  I agree with Graham and Sue that you speak English very well and I understand what you said.

You have a wonderful background having played Yamaha organs and keyboards in the past.  You're going to be right at home here on the forum.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.
http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:
http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

We're so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  There are many members here who are very knowledgeable always willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline Daysan

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 03:22:37 PM »
Thank you all for the welcome.
I just want to look around on this forum for now.
there is so many to read here.
I hope you agree with this.
gr Daysan