Author Topic: How to capture and record video from PSR S970 VGA output?  (Read 227 times)

Offline Markoka33

How to capture and record video from PSR S970 VGA output?
« on: April 18, 2017, 09:24:46 AM »
Hi

Does anybody know how to capture video from PSR S970 VGA output?
How you can get VGA output signal to your computer and record a decent video?

I tried with VGA to HDMI converter but it did not worked for me. Yes my HDMI video capture card works correctly, but anyway, the VGA to HDMI converter can not recognise the signal from my PSR S970

If anybody has done this task already, then please let me know what equipment and software was used. We are making decent video tutorial for PSR S970 and we need desperately good LCD graphics.

Thank you all!

Offline EileenL

Re: How to capture and record video from PSR S970 VGA output?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 03:41:29 AM »
To Make an instructional DVD you need a decent camcorder with good sound. You can't do it through the keyboard.

Online Fred Smith

Re: How to capture and record video from PSR S970 VGA output?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 05:37:21 AM »
You should be able to capture video from the keyboard's VGA port. I know Telmo has done it on his YouTube videos.

So you need to start debugging your setup. If you've got a TV with all the input ports, it would make a great debugging tool. Or any display with both VGA in and HDMI in.

Connect the keyboard to the VGA in. If it duplicates the keyboard's screen, then it's not the VGA port. Then connect it with your VGA to HDMI conversion cable.

With proper debugging technique, you'll eventually find the culprit in your setup.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Tyros 4, Bose L1, Finale 2011
Check out my Registration Lessons