I want to know,if it is possible,to save the right hand sounds when creating music finder records. I memorise the intros.var.endidngs,but right hand.................also,to me is a problem OTS LINK. When i press the music finder button,it lights up and changes the sound,which I dont like! Thank you in advance!
You've answered your own question. It's the OTS which controls the right hand "sounds" (voices in Yamaha terminology).
Yes, the OTS Link button lights up when you press Music Finder. That's just the way it works, and something you'll need to get used to.
To take advantage of it, change the OTS settings to the voices you want. You do this by creating a custom style. The steps are:
1. Load the OTS of your choice (say, #1).
2. Load the voices you want.
3. Memorize the OTS (Memory>OTS 1).
4. Save your style when prompted.
5. Update your Music Finder to use this User Style rather than the preset style.