Author Topic: Hello everybody! Enildo - Brasil  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Enildo

Hello everybody! Enildo - Brasil
« on: March 03, 2017, 03:22:03 PM »
This presentation is a little late, but I want to say that I am very happy to participate in this forum. I have found a place for comrades who like to help themselves, a forum that seeks to respect quite a lot of copyrights, which from time to time have heated discourses and above all from respected members.

I'm from Brazil (with "S", lol), professionally work with music since 1996 and have always been a fan of Yamahas keyboards. My 1st Yamaha keyboard was a Psr 520. By the time I bought it I thought I was the best in the world! Lol
Today I own a Psr s970. The best of the world again, for me! Lol

After I joined this forum I am improving even my English! Lol
Of course I use google translate yet.

I want to congratulate Mr. JOE W. on the success of the forum as well as the site.

I wish you much health and success in your professional or home careers !!!

A big hug for everyone,
Enildo
Psr s970 - The best PSR!

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Hello everybody! Enildo - Brasil
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 11:02:20 PM »
Hi Enildo,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a member.  I know you have been here for about six weeks now and you have an interesting background.  I'm happy to see that you own a PSR-S970 keyboard.  I'm sure you're going to learn a great deal about your keyboard here on the forum and will experience many pleasurable hours playing it.  I'm looking forward to your contributions to the forum also.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.
http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:
http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

We're so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline Enildo

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 11:47:27 AM »
Hello my friend Roger Brenizer! As always you doing the congratulations.
Thank you very much!
About becoming a supporting member, yes I have interest, because this forum has already helped me a lot and I want to reciprocate becoming a supporting member.
If you can help me, because I live in Brazil, and I do not know how to carry out an international bank transfer.

I sure want to contribute with everything I can to maintain this site.

Big hug,
Enildo
Psr s970 - The best PSR!

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 01:13:21 PM »
Hi Enildo,

Thank you so much for wanting to support this great website.  You should be able to make a contribution by following the links I provided above.  If you are having trouble making a contribution, please contact Joe Waters and I'm certain he will be able to help you.

Here's Joe's email address: jpwaters@gmail.com

Thank you once again, Enildo.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline pmedina

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 09:59:52 AM »
Hi Enildo, In the 6 months I've being in the forum, I have seeing very few members from Latin America. I am from Colombia but I love the Brazilian music, then I am glad to have you here, and perhaps we can speak portuñol instead my very bad English. Have a nice day.

Offline Enildo

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 10:26:54 AM »
Hi Enildo, In the 6 months I've being in the forum, I have seeing very few members from Latin America. I am from Colombia but I love the Brazilian music, then I am glad to have you here, and perhaps we can speak portuñol instead my very bad English. Have a nice day.

Olá amigo Pmedina! Gracias por sus comentários!

Vamos hablar o "Portunhol" então, kkkk
Es mui bueno saber que tu es me vizinho. Tambiém gostu muito de la Colombia.
Sobre los ritmos colombianos adoro la champeta, la cumbia, los boleros y tambiém la salsa!
Soy louco para conhecer la ilha de San Andrés! Un dia... Quem sabe! kkkk

Grande abrazo!

Enildo

Psr s970 - The best PSR!

Offline gfraden

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 03:47:49 PM »
Hi, Enildo,

I have a friend who works for Pratt & Whitney. He travels to thier plant in Brazil frequently and loves the people he works with  there.

George

Offline Beatriz

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 05:47:42 PM »
Bem-vindo, Enildo!
Um abraço de Curitiba!
My best regards,
Beatriz

"If we all waited until we were perfect musicians before we played an instrument, there would be no music in the world." (James Aebersold)

Offline Enildo

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2017, 02:47:26 PM »
Hi, Enildo,

I have a friend who works for Pratt & Whitney. He travels to thier plant in Brazil frequently and loves the people he works with  there.

George

Thank you George, how nice that you know someone and the people of our country. Hug!
Psr s970 - The best PSR!

Offline Enildo

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 02:54:03 PM »
Bem-vindo, Enildo!
Um abraço de Curitiba!

Obrigado pelas felicitações Beatriz! É bom saber que temos membros do nosso querido Brasil neste fórum. Gosto muito do Paraná, e quero um dia conhecer Foz do Iguaçu. Parabéns por pertencer a este fórum, precisamos de mais representantes femininas. Sucesso!
Psr s970 - The best PSR!